CUS file format description
Many people often share .cus files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .cus files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .cus files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .cus files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .cus file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.cus - Autodesk AutoCAD Custom Dictionary
The CUS data files are related to Autodesk AutoCAD. The CUS file is an Autodesk AutoCAD Custom Dictionary. AutoCAD is a commercial software application for 2D and 3D computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting.
|Magic:||- / -|
Autodesk AutoCAD Custom Dictionary related extensions:
- vco Virtual CD Collection
- sopcinfo SOPC Builder Information
- fst ZOOM MRS-802 FAST Data
- mub ExtractNow Data
- aen Inventus Antum Secured Mail Encrypted Data
- ymt Yar Material File
.cus - WindLDR Custom Monitor Data
The CUS data files are related to WindLDR. The CUS file is a WindLDR Custom Monitor Data. WindLDR is a Windows application software for IDEC PLCs.
WindLDR Custom Monitor Data related extensions:
- bmk WindLDR Bookmarks File
- cod WindLDR Binary PLC Data
- ldr WindLDR Ladder Diagram
- obu WindLDR Device Data List
- pcv WindLDR Print Settings
- pjw WindLDR 6 Project Settings
.cus - ConciseURI Syntax Data
The CUS development files are related to ConciseURI. The CUS file is a ConciseURI syntax file. ConciseURI is an encoding of the query part of a URI. It makes is possible to support hierarchial data structures and complex data types in a query string while remaining compatible with the existing use of URIs/URLs. The ConciseURI seems to be no longer supported.
ConciseURI Syntax Data related extensions:
- jmap CodeWarrior JMAP Data
- ex2 ParaView Exodus II Mesh Data
- idll CodeWarrior DLL
- jl Julia Source Code
- awl Alternative Web Language Source Code
- esf VisualAge Generator External Source
.cus - Medlin Payroll Software Customers Data
The CUS data files are related to Medlin Payroll Software. The CUS file is a Medlin Payroll Software Customers Data. Medlin Payroll Software is a payroll preparation software application created by Medlin Accounting for the purpose of managing payroll for a large number of employees.
Medlin Payroll Software Customers Data related extensions:
- ddu MAP dlms User Association Document
- ixw Pedigree Central Database Index
- movpkg Apple Music Downloaded Package
- aaui Adobe Acrobat User Interface Data
- inx Inkscape Extension Descriptor Data
- iadclass iAd Producer Plugin Class Description
.cus - Payroll Mate Customer Data
The CUS data files are related to Payroll Mate. The CUS file is a Payroll Mate Customer Data. Payroll Mate is a comprehensive payroll system for processing employee and contractor payroll.
Payroll Mate Customer Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .cus file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .cus extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .cus files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .cus files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .cus file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .cus file
To set the .cus file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .cus file association. Many applications can open .cus files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .cus file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
chs, cis, cjs, cks, cs, csu, cu, cuc, cue, cuw, cuz, cys, dus, fus, sus
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .cus filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .cus:
- chs Haskell Source With C Hooks
- cs CLEO Custom Script
- fus FXpansion Uninstall Script
- cs Visual C# .NET Class
- cuw Toyota Calibration Update Wizard Data
- cis CheckInbox Settings
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .cus page useful, please feel free to link to this page.