CXP file format description
Many people share .cxp files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .cxp file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .cxp files.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.cxp - CX-Programmer Project
CXP file is a CX-Programmer Project. CX-Programmer is a PLC programming tool for the creation, testing and maintenance of programs associated with Omron CS/CJ-series PLCs, CV-series PLCs and C-series PLCs.
- .cxp file format description:
- CXP format description not yet available
- Project files
- - / -
- CX-Programmer Project related links:
- CX-Programmer Project related extensions:
.cyp - Crocodile Physics Simulation Data
CYP file is a Crocodile Physics Simulation Data. Crocodile Physics is an easy-to-use simulator that lets you model a range of models in electricity, motion and forces, optics and waves.
- .cyp file format description:
- CYP format description not yet available
- Data files
- - / -
- Crocodile Physics Simulation Data related links:
- Crocodile Physics Simulation Data related extensions:
Naturally, other applications may also use the .cxp file extension. Even harmful programs can create .cxp files. Be especially cautious with .cxp files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .cxp file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .cxp file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cap, xp, vxp, fxp, czp, cxl, csp, cp, ccp, xcp, sxp, dxp, cxo, cx, cpx
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- JavaCard Converted Applet
- CDBurnerXP Data Disc Compilation
- RadGs Concept Server Page
- Character Set Translation Table
- Xen Configuration File
- Libpcap Captured Packets
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .cxp file format, then write to us!