DC1 file format description
Many people often share .dc1 files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .dc1 files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .dc1 files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .dc1 files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .dc1 file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.dc1 - DevCad Document
The DC1 document files are related to DevCad. The DC1 file is a DevCad Document. DevCad is an CAD applications to draw RC scale flight aircraft model, to draw fuselages and to draw and CNC cut fuselages for novice and experienced users.
DevCad Document related extensions:
- dc2 DevCad CAM Pro Document
.dc1 - Atari Falcon Compressed DuneGraph Image
The DC1 graphic files are related to Recoil. The DC1 file is an Atari Falcon Compressed DuneGraph Image. The Atari Falcon Computer System is a personal computer released by Atari Corporation in 1992.
Atari Falcon Compressed DuneGraph Image related extensions:
- 64c Commodore 64 8x8 Font Data
- a Commodore 64 SEUCK Sprite Image
- a4r Atari 8-bit Anime 4ever Image
- abk Commodore Amiga AMOS Bitmap
- acbm Commodore Amiga Continuous Bitmap Image
- afl Commodore 64 AFLI-editor Image
.dc1 - Bloomba E-mail Message
The DC1 data files are related to Bloomba. The DC1 file is a Bloomba E-mail Message. Bloomba is a search-based, desktop email client. The Bloomba seems to be no longer supported.
Bloomba E-mail Message related extensions:
- tx3 Oasis Lite Gazetteer File
- ldc Steuer 2001 Data File
- bval DTI BVAL Data
- ho Knowledge Explorer Hierarchy Outline
- exl MIMEsweeper Expression List Data
- mi Mental Ray Scene
.dc0 - OpenBSD Interface Configuration Data
The DC0 configuration files are related to OpenBSD. The DC0 file is an OpenBSD Interface Configuration Data. OpenBSD is a security-focused, free and open-source, Unix-like operating system based on the Berkeley Software Distribution (BSD).
OpenBSD Interface Configuration Data related extensions:
- dc0 OpenBSD Interface Configuration Data
.dgc - DuneGraph Compressed Picture
The DGC graphic files are related to Recoil. The DGC file is a DuneGraph Compressed Picture. DuneGraph is a graphics program for the Atari ST computers.
DuneGraph Compressed Picture related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .dc1 file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .dc1 extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .dc1 files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .dc1 files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .dc1 file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .dc1 file
To set the .dc1 file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .dc1 file association. Many applications can open .dc1 files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .dc1 file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
c1, cc1, cd1, d1, dc, dcl, dcw, df1, ds1, dv1, dx1, fc1, rc1, sc1, vc1
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .dc1 filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .dc1:
- dc DesignCAD Document
- dv1 Gear DVD Video Image
- cc1 Briggs Softworks Calendar Commander Data
- dcw Draft Choice for Windows Drawing
- sc1 Atari ST Paintworks Image
- dcl DesignComposer Design Command Language File
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .dc1 page useful, please feel free to link to this page.