DCY file format description
Many people share .dcy files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .dcy file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .dcy files.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.dcy - NETSCAN Decay Search Results
DCY file is a NETSCAN Decay Search Results. NETSCAN is a track reconstruction algorithm used in Emulsion Cloud Chambers (ECC).
- .dcy file format description:
- DCY format description not yet available
- Data files
- - / -
- NETSCAN Decay Search Results related links:
- NETSCAN Decay Search Results related extensions:
- NETSCAN Vertex Search Results
Naturally, other applications may also use the .dcy file extension. Even harmful programs can create .dcy files. Be especially cautious with .dcy files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .dcy file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .dcy file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cdy, scy, dyc, dsy, dcu, dch, dc, rcy, dxy, ddy, dct, dcg
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Cinderella Construction File
- E-Sword v8 Dictionary Data
- DesignCAD Document
- Delphi Compiled Unit
- Pro Pinball: Fantastic Journey Data
- ASHRAE Design Conditions Design Day Data
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .dcy file format, then write to us!