DDT file format description
Many people often share .ddt files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .ddt files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .ddt files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .ddt files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .ddt file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.ddt - Football Manager Data
The DDT game data files are related to Football Manager. The DDT file is a Football Manager Data. Football Manager was a computer game developed by Kevin Toms and published by Addictive Games in 1982. A DDT file (also called Keep Player Data files) is a custom file for Football Manager, which is used to ensure certain players are loaded into the database when a new game is created. It is a simple text file, with a ".ddt" extension, which contains a series of commands (one per line). The Football Manager seems to be no longer supported.
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
Football Manager Data related extensions:
- bvs BVS Solitaire Collection Saved Game
- wag Urban Chaos Saved Game
- sc4 SimCity 4 Saved Game
- dek LackeyCCG Deck File
- prop Spore Property Data
- dpm DarkPlaces Engine Movie Information
.ddt - Oracle Documaker GenData Dataprocessing Rules Data
The DDT data files are related to Oracle Documaker. The DDT file is an Oracle Documaker GenData Dataprocessing Rules Data. Oracle Documaker is a Customer Communications Management (CCM) system and the most widely-used Enterprise Document Automation (EDA) solution in the market.
Oracle Documaker GenData Dataprocessing Rules Data related extensions:
- binlog MySQL Binlog Data File
- zbt Zbots Discord Bot Data
- priv Splinter Private Key
- ftr CONDOR Flight Track
- pdes PIPE-FLO Design Template
- imf IncrediMail Letter File
.ddt - Diagram Designer Template
The DDT document files are related to Diagram Designer. The DDT file is a Diagram Designer Template. Diagram Designer is a simple vector graphics editor for creating flowcharts, UML class diagrams, illustrations and slide shows.
Diagram Designer Template related extensions:
- tip Tru-Designer Presentation
- flw Lotus Freelance Graphics Flowchart Data
- ggx Green Globs and Graphing Equations GGG Records List
- frdoc Abbyy FineReader Document
- apm Adobe Persuasion Metafile
- dpx DrawPlus Drawing Template
.ddt - WinSQL Data Diff Template
The DDT development files are related to WinSQL. The DDT file is a WinSQL Data Diff Template. WinSQL is a universal database management tool that works with almost every relational database in the market.
WinSQL Data Diff Template related extensions:
- dbag WinSQL DataBag Data
- het WinSQL HTML Export Template
- obak WinSQL Offline Backup Data
- wdt WinSQL Schema Diff Template
- wer WinSQL E/R Diagram
- wet WinSQL Export Template
.ddt - Jill of the Jungle Music Data
The DDT game data files are related to Jill of the Jungle. The DDT file is a Jill of the Jungle Music Data. Jill of the Jungle is a trilogy of scrolling platform computer games released in 1992 by Epic MegaGames.
Jill of the Jungle Music Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .ddt file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .ddt extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .ddt files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .ddt files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .ddt file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .ddt file
To set the .ddt file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .ddt file association. Many applications can open .ddt files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .ddt file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cdt, dct, dd, ddf, ddg, ddr, ddy, det, dft, drt, dst, dt, dtd, dvt, dwt
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .ddt filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .ddt:
- dct E-Sword v8 Dictionary Data
- dd Visual Studio Deployment Diagram
- ddr Microsoft SMS Discovery Data Record
- drt DirectRT Styles Data
- dvt DepoView Digital Video Transcript Data
- fdt Natural Field Definition Table
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .ddt page useful, please feel free to link to this page.