DFD file format description
Many people often share .dfd files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .dfd files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .dfd files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .dfd files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .dfd file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.dfd - ABC Dyadic Functions Data
The DFD development files are related to ABC. The DFD file is an ABC Dyadic Functions Data. ABC is an interactive programming language and environment for personal computing, originally intended as a good replacement for BASIC. It was designed by first doing a task analysis of the programming task.
ABC Dyadic Functions Data related extensions:
- cts ABC Permanent Locations Data
- dpd ABC Dyadic Predicate Data
- mfd ABC Monadic Functions Data
- mpd ABC Monadic Predicate Data
- zfd ABC Zeroadic Functions Data
- zpd ABC Zeroadic Predicate Data
.dfd - Silverrun DFD Document
The DFD document files are related to Silverrun DFD. The DFD file is a Silverrun DFD Document. Silverrun DFD (Data Flow Diagrammer) is a powerful business process modeling tool for documenting and analyzing the workflow as well as for integrating the perspective of business tasks with the enterprise data architecture.
Silverrun DFD Document related extensions:
- sdotm Sealed Word 2007 Template without Macros
- pwt Pocket Word Template
- pvg Pazzles InVue Document
- woc Windows OrgChart Organization Diagram
- snapdoc Ashampoo Snap Document
- dra Scriptor Script
.dfd - qs-STAT Q-DAS Description File
The DFD data files are related to qs-STAT. The DFD file is a qs-STAT Q-DAS Description File. qs-STAT is a software package used for the statistical evaluation of quality information as well as for the assessment of processes and systems.
qs-STAT Q-DAS Description File related extensions:
.dfd - Oracle Documaker Data Field Definition Data
The DFD data files are related to Oracle Documaker. The DFD file is an Oracle Documaker Data Field Definition Data. Oracle Documaker is a Customer Communications Management (CCM) system and the most widely-used Enterprise Document Automation (EDA) solution in the market.
Oracle Documaker Data Field Definition Data related extensions:
- obj Wavefront Object File
- x12 EDI X12 Data
- csmo Free College Schedule Maker Data
- ds Dynamics Solver Problem Definition
- wdc WinDaq Waveform Browser Data
- top Carlson 2016 Topsoil Definition Data
.dfd - Duplicate File Detective Data
The DFD data files are related to Duplicate File Detective. The DFD file is a Duplicate File Detective Data. Duplicate File Detective provides the tools you need to find and remove duplicate files residing on hard drives.
Duplicate File Detective Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .dfd file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .dfd extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .dfd files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .dfd files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .dfd file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .dfd file
To set the .dfd file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .dfd file association. Many applications can open .dfd files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .dfd file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cfd, dbd, dcd, dd, ddd, ddf, ded, df, dfc, dfe, dff, dfr, dfs, dfv, dfw
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .dfd filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .dfd:
- dcd DesignCAD Drawing
- ddd Adobe Acrobat Distiller DDD Data
- dfc Defractor Instrument
- dfw Derive for Windows Data
- fd DataFlex Data File
- sfd SoundStage Sound File Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .dfd page useful, please feel free to link to this page.