DFT file format description
Many people often share .dft files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .dft files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .dft files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .dft files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .dft file format.
11 filename extension(s) found in our database.
- Solid Edge Draft Document
- SmartWare Transact Definition File
- EES Default Information
- Fakt2000 Data
- cncKad Drafting Tool Data
- BullsEye Style Sheet
- Workshare Synergy DFT Data
- eJuice Me Up Default Settings Data
- Dyalog APL Format Data
- PC Draft v1 Drawing
- Altium Designer Primitive Default Values Data
- .dft file related problems
.dft - Solid Edge Draft Document
The DFT document files are related to Solid Edge. The DFT file is a Solid Edge Draft Document. Solid Edge is a 3D CAD parametric feature solid modeling software. It runs on Microsoft Windows and provides solid modeling, assembly modelling and drafting functionality for mechanical engineers.
|Magic:||- / -|
Solid Edge Draft Document related extensions:
- vsw Microsoft Visio Workspace
- hdd HotDisc Designer Document
- dc5 DynaCAD v5 Document
- bwd BanglaWord Document
- pln ArchiCAD 3D Model
- 1sp Microsoft OneNote 2010 Mobile Document
.dft - SmartWare Transact Definition File
The DFT data files are related to SmartWare. The DFT file is a SmartWare Transact Definition File. SmartWare is a programming platform. SmartWare also includes a word processor, spreadsheet, and communication modules.
SmartWare Transact Definition File related extensions:
- aif SmartWare Executable Program
- bdc SmartWare Word Processor Backup Data
- bdf SmartWare Backup Definition Data
- bfq SmartWare Backup Query Definition
- bfr SmartWare Backup Report Definition
- bfs SmartWare Sort Definition Backup
.dft - EES Default Information
The DFT data files are related to EES. The DFT file is an EES Default Information. EES is a general equation-solving program that can numerically solve thousands of coupled non-linear algebraic and differential equations.
EES Default Information related extensions:
- dlf EES Dynamically Linked Function
- emf EES Macro Data
- ept EES Plot Template
- fnl EES File Names List
- lkt EES Lookup Table
- txb EES Textbook
.dft - Fakt2000 Data
The DFT data files are related to Fakt2000. The DFT file is a Fakt2000 Data. Fakt2000 is an obsolete business accounting management software. The Fakt2000 seems to be no longer supported.
Fakt2000 Data related extensions:
- xaa XML Audit Data
- qsc KaleidaGraph Script
- atm MODELLER Atom Coordinates Data
- smi Lotus 1-2-3 Smart Icon
- ylt theWord YLT Text Module
- dap Diet Analysis Plus Profile Data
.dft - cncKad Drafting Tool Data
The DFT data files are related to cncKad. The DFT file is a cncKad Drafting Tool Data. CncKad is a generator of Numerical Control programs for punch, laser, plasma, flame and water cutting machines.
cncKad Drafting Tool Data related extensions:
- q98 Intuit Quicken 98 Data
- asm PTC Creo Assembly Data
- fz2 JB BAHN Zoom2 Graphics
- l5r VecTor5 Load Case Data
- qtmp Qtracker Mapshot Pack
- umg USoft User Message Data
.dft - BullsEye Style Sheet
The DFT data files are related to BullsEye. The DFT file is a BullsEye Style Sheet. Bullseye is a discontinued desktop computer software program from Intelliseek. The BullsEye seems to be no longer supported.
BullsEye Style Sheet related extensions:
- ddd BullsEye Text Data
.dft - Workshare Synergy DFT Data
The DFT data files are related to Workshare Synergy. The DFT file is a Workshare Synergy DFT Data. Workshare Synergy is a document collaboration software which allows users to manage the content of their document or see how their document has evolved.
Workshare Synergy DFT Data related extensions:
- sf7 SAS Consolidation Database
- texts Ribbons Texts Data
- p1d PLUS+1 GUIDE Data
- zx82 Speculator 97 Snapshot
- komodotool Komodo IDE Tool Data
- p7s PKCS #7 Digital Signature
.dft - eJuice Me Up Default Settings Data
The DFT data files are related to eJuice Me Up. The DFT file is an eJuice Me Up Default Settings Data. EJuice Me Up is an e-juice recipe calculator software.
eJuice Me Up Default Settings Data related extensions:
- xfl xICE Desktop Encrypted Folder
- kvt KVIrc Theme Data
- ebcdic EBCDIC Encoded Data
- rwh Open Workbench Highlights Data
- fr STK Frequency Information File
- mdl Rapidform Model Data
.dft - Dyalog APL Format Data
The DFT development files are related to Dyalog. The DFT file is a Dyalog APL Format Data. Dyalog is an interactive, array-oriented programming language based on APL. It is designed to make it easy to analyse and process large amounts of data.
Dyalog APL Format Data related extensions:
- dcf Dyalog APL Component File
- din Dyalog APL Input Table
- dlf Dyalog APL Session Log
- dot Dyalog APL Output Table
- dse Dyalog APL Session Data
- dws Dyalog Workspace
.dft - PC Draft v1 Drawing
The DFT document files are related to PC Draft. The DFT file is a PC Draft v1 Drawing. PC Draft is a precision drawing application program designed to help you create detailed drawings.
PC Draft v1 Drawing related extensions:
- twds MindMapper Single File
- cim CimPack Design Drawing
- emcam Mastercam HLE Document
- pat MultiMate Pattern Data
- brt Photo Builder Template
- xyd XYPad Drawing Document
.dft - Altium Designer Primitive Default Values Data
The DFT data files are related to Altium Designer. The DFT file is an Altium Designer Primitive Default Values Data. Altium Designer is a software package which allows electronic circuit designers to design, draw and simulate electronic circuit boards.
Altium Designer Primitive Default Values Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .dft file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .dft extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .dft files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .dft files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .dft file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .dft file
To set the .dft file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .dft file association. Many applications can open .dft files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .dft file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cft, dbt, dct, ddt, det, df, dff, dfg, dfh, dfr, dgt, drt, dt, dtf, dtt
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .dft filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .dft:
- dct Autodesk AutoCAD Dictionary Data
- dff RenderWare 3D Model
- dt Proben1 Dataset
- fdt Visilogic Utilities Full Data Table
- sft ChiWriter Screen Font
- dct E-Sword v8 Dictionary Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .dft page useful, please feel free to link to this page.