DRA file format description
Many people often share .dra files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .dra files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .dra files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .dra files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .dra file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.dra - Dragon Recorded Audio
The DRA data files are related to Dragon NaturallySpeaking. The DRA file is a Dragon Recorded Audio.
|Magic:||- / -|
Dragon Recorded Audio related extensions:
- lvclass LabVIEW Class Library
- 86n TI-86 Number Data
- 9xs TI-92 Plus String Data
- mex MAXQDA Exchange Data
- jwpub JW Library Publication
- pmm MikuMikuDance Polygon Movie Maker Project
.dra - Cadence OrCAD Component Footprint
The DRA document files are related to Cadence OrCAD PCB Designer. The DRA file is a Cadence OrCAD Component Footprint. Cadence OrCAD PCB Designer contains a fully integrated design flow that includes a constraint manager, design capture technology, component tools, a PCB editor, an auto/interactive router, and interfaces for manufacturing and mechanical CAD.
Cadence OrCAD Component Footprint related extensions:
- igx iGrafx Document
- rap Rapidocs Document
- lhd Label Home Document
- sswf Sealed SWF Document
- 3w XYZware 3D Document
- eth Ethnograph Document
.dra - Map Maker Drawing
The DRA gis files are related to Map Maker. The DRA file is a Map Maker Drawing. Map Maker is a GIS application intended to be an easy for new users to make maps.
Map Maker Drawing related extensions:
- msys MapSys Map Data
- gtg GTViewer Graphics File
- sbn ArcGIS Spatial Index
- idx ArcInfo Geocoding Index for Read-only Datasets
- grb2 ArcGIS Desktop GRIB Data
- upi Sygic Drive POI Database
.dra - Dolphin PartMaster Drawing Document
The DRA document files are related to Dolphin PartMaster. The DRA file is a Dolphin PartMaster Drawing Document. PartMaster is a CAD/CAM program developed by Dolphin CadCam Systems.
Dolphin PartMaster Drawing Document related extensions:
- tlg Intuit QuickBooks Transaction Log
- nmw Netmeeting T126 Whiteboard Document
- t65 Adobe Pagemaker 6.5 Template
- igj iGrafx Published Web Content
- fc5 Patton & Patton Flow Charting 5 Document
- mpx Microsoft Project Exchange Document
.dra - Scriptor Script
The DRA document files are related to Scriptor. The DRA file is a Scriptor Script. Scriptor is an old screenwriting application. The Scriptor seems to be no longer supported.
Scriptor Script related extensions:
- dlst DLsite Viewer Document
- rptr RafflePrinter Document
- jas Cheetah3D Native Model
- wsd WordStar 2000 Document
- pcw PC Write Text Document
- zcn OmniPage Language Data
.dra - DaVinci Resolve Results Archive
The DRA archive files are related to DaVinci Resolve. The DRA file is a DaVinci Resolve Results Archive. DaVinci Resolve is a high end color grading application that is used to correct and enhance the color of film and video.
DaVinci Resolve Results Archive related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .dra file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .dra extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .dra files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .dra files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .dra file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .dra file
To set the .dra file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .dra file association. Many applications can open .dra files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .dra file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
da, dar, dda, dea, dfa, dr, drq, drw, drx, drz, dta, era, fra, ra, rda
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .dra filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .dra:
- dar DAR Disk Archive
- drx Adobe Photoshop Tutorial Data
- fra Unreal Engine French Language Data
- drw Micrografx Designer Drawing
- dta Hidden and Dangerous Game Archive
- wra WRaptor Compressed Archive
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .dra page useful, please feel free to link to this page.