EBC file format description
Many people often share .ebc files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .ebc files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .ebc files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .ebc files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .ebc file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.ebc - EBCDIC Document
The EBC document files are related to EBCDIC. The EBC file is an EBCDIC File. Extended Binary Coded Decimal Interchange Code (EBCDIC) is an 8-bit character encoding used mainly on IBM mainframe and IBM midrange computer operating systems. The EBCDIC seems to be no longer supported.
EBCDIC Document related extensions:
- mdz Microsoft Access Wizard Template
- snp Microsoft Access Report SnapShot
- xla8 Microsoft Excel 98 for Mac Add-in
- gwb GenStat Book
- om Configura Drawing Document
- xla Microsoft Excel VBA Add-in
.ebc - MediaBASIC Compiled Project
The EBC project files are related to MediaBASIC. The EBC file is a MediaBASIC Compiled Project. MediaBASIC is a BASIC programming language for Microsoft Windows.
MediaBASIC Compiled Project related extensions:
- anjuta Anjuta DevStudio Project
- gdf GRAFIK Eye Designer Project
- lpp CyberLink LabelPrint Project
- mp8 NI Multisim 8 Project
- bif Get Backup Project
- fpr Audit Workbench Project
.ebc - CITE Control Data
The EBC data files are related to BQFilter. The EBC file is a CITE Control Data. CITE (Construction Industry Trading Electronically) describes standards for electronic information exchange for the UK construction industry.
CITE Control Data related extensions:
- ebq CITE Document
.ebc - Xilinx ISE BitGen Configuration Data
The EBC development files are related to Xilinx ISE. The EBC file is a Xilinx ISE BitGen Configuration Data. Xilinx ISE is a complete ECAD (electronic computer-aided design) application.
Xilinx ISE BitGen Configuration Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .ebc file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .ebc extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .ebc files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .ebc files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .ebc file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .ebc file
To set the .ebc file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .ebc file association. Many applications can open .ebc files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .ebc file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bc, bec, dbc, eb, ebd, ebf, ebs, ebv, ebx, ec, ecb, efc, egc, enc, evc
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .ebc filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .ebc:
- bc Big Crunch Compressed Data
- ebs EyeBatch Command Script
- egc Autodesk Simulation Mechanical Edges Contant Data
- sbc Space Engineers Game Data
- ebd Xilinx ISE BitGen Mask Data
- ecb EccoPro Database Backup
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .ebc page useful, please feel free to link to this page.