END file format description
Many people often share .end files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .end files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .end files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .end files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .end file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.end - Tinker End File
The END data files are related to Tinker. The END file is a Tinker End File. Tinker is a software tools for Molecular Design. END file type provides a mechanism to gracefully stop a running TINKER calculation.
Tinker End File related extensions:
- arc Tinker Archive
- dyn Tinker Dynamics Computation Data
- frac Tinker Fractional Coordinates
- int Tinker Internal Coordinates
- key Tinker Keyword Parameters
- prm Tinker Parameter File
.end - Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages Flat Data
The END data files are related to QCEW. The END file is a Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages Flat Data. The Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW) program publishes a quarterly count of employment and wages reported by employers covering 98 percent of U.S. jobs, available at the county, MSA, state and national levels by industry.
Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages Flat Data related extensions:
- enb Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages ENB Data
.end - CorelDraw Arrow-head Definition Data
The END data files are related to CorelDRAW. The END file is a CorelDraw Arrow-head Definition Data. CorelDRAW is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation.
CorelDraw Arrow-head Definition Data related extensions:
- abk CorelDraw AutoBackup
- acl CorelDRAW Keyboard Accelerator File
- bpt CorelDraw Bitmap Master Data
- cck CorelDraw Clipart Data
- ccx CorelDraw Clipart Data
- cdr CorelDraw Drawing
.end - Fire Dynamics Simulator Endian Information
The END data files are related to Fire Dynamics Simulator. The END file is a Fire Dynamics Simulator Endian Information. Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS) is a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) model of fire-driven fluid flow.
Fire Dynamics Simulator Endian Information related extensions:
- vlm Novell NetWare Virtual Loadable Module
- stap STAToolkit STAP Data
- dat-wal eM Client WAL Data
- fm2 FCEUX 2 Movie Capture
- ngw NGRAIN 3D Data
- rmf FITS Redistribution Matrix Data
.end - Delta Force Cinematics Data
The END game data files are related to Delta Force. The END file is a Delta Force Cinematics Data. Delta Force is a tactical first-person shooter computer game by developer and publisher NovaLogic.
Delta Force Cinematics Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .end file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .end extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .end files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .end files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .end file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .end file
To set the .end file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .end file association. Many applications can open .end files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .end file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
dnd, ebd, ed, edn, ehd, emd, en, enc, ene, enf, enr, ens, env, enw, enx
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .end filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .end:
- ebd Xilinx ISE BitGen Mask Data
- enc Cabal Online Data
- env HP 95LX Environment Data
- enx EverNote Document
- wnd FARSITE Wind Data
- emd ExpressThermo Log
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .end page useful, please feel free to link to this page.