EPSI file format description
Many people share .epsi files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .epsi file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .epsi files.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.epi - Encapsulated PostScript Interchange Document
EPI file is an Encapsulated PostScript Interchange Document. Encapsulated PostScript file is a PostScript language program describing the appearance of a single page.
- .epi file format description:
- EPI format
- Graphic files
- - / -
- epsi, ept
- Encapsulated PostScript Interchange Document related links:
- Encapsulated PostScript Interchange Document related extensions:
Naturally, other applications may also use the .epsi file extension. Even harmful programs can create .epsi files. Be especially cautious with .epsi files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .epsi file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .epsi file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
epi, psi, eps, esi
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Encapsulated PostScript Interchange Document
- Encapsulated PostScript Image
- EtherCAT Slave Information File
- USoft Application Resources Data
- Affymetrix Probe Set Information
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .epsi file format, then write to us!