FCD file format description
Many people share .fcd files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .fcd file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .fcd files.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.fcd - FastCAD for DOS Drawing
FCD file is a FastCAD for DOS Drawing. FastCAD is a CAD program for MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows users.
- .fcd file format description:
- FCD format
- Document files
- - / -
- FastCAD for DOS Drawing related links:
- FastCAD for DOS Drawing related extensions:
.vcd - Virtual CD Image
VCD file is a Virtual CD Image. Virtual CD is a CD emulator that allows you to use and burn virtual CDs using virtual drives which have all the functions and features of physical drives.
- .vcd file format description:
- VCD format description not yet available
- Virtual CD
- Disk Image files
- - / -
- fcd, vc4, vc5, vc6, vc8, vc9
- Virtual CD Image related links:
- Virtual CD Image related extensions:
Naturally, other applications may also use the .fcd file extension. Even harmful programs can create .fcd files. Be especially cautious with .fcd files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .fcd file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .fcd file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ffd, bcd, fdc, fcx, fcs, fcf, vcd, fcc, rcd, ecd, fxd, cfd, fsd, ccd, fdd
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- ARM RealView Board/Chip Definition File
- Faxable PCX Bitmap
- Lattice Reveal Analyzer Exported Waveform
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Camera Data
- General Content Descriptor
- CHARMM DCD File
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .fcd file format, then write to us!