FCM file format description
Many people often share .fcm files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .fcm files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .fcm files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .fcm files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .fcm file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.fcm - fCraft World
The FCM game data files are related to fCraft. The FCM file is a fCraft World. FCraft is a custom Minecraft Classic game server written in C#.
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
fCraft World related extensions:
- dsr Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Server Data
- mdl Men of War: Assault Squad 2 Model Data
- exs Blades of Exile Scenario Data
- dsl Critical Seeker Picture Packet
- rpf Grand Theft Auto V Game Archive
- s2ml StarCraft 2 Map Localization Data
.fcm - Brother ScanNCut Data
The FCM data files are related to CanvasWorkspace. The FCM file is a Brother ScanNCut Data. The Brother ScanNCut is an electronic cutting machine.
Brother ScanNCut Data related extensions:
- cwprj CanvasWorkspace Project
.fcm - Factory Commander Model Data
The FCM data files are related to Factory Commander. The FCM file is a Factory Commander Model Data. Factory Commander is a cost and resource evaluation software platform that can be applied to any discrete manufacturing or assembly operation.
Factory Commander Model Data related extensions:
- tsec TIP Test Set Data
- rml Elixir Report Designer Template
- cef CenturionMail Encrypted Email
- hsz Handyscript Skin
- g01 MicroSim PCBoard Photoplot Artwork Data
- gid FRAMES Global Input Data File
.fcm - FC-M Packer Song
The FCM audio files are related to Extended Module Player. The FCM file is a FC-M Packer Song. FC-M Packer is a music composing software for Commodore Amiga.
FC-M Packer Song related extensions:
- latm AAC Low Overhead Audio Transport Multiplex
- rif Rockwell ADPCM Format Data
- ckf Casio WK-3000 Keyboard File
- csd CSound Unified Format Audio
- cop Sam Coupe Audio Data
- jo JO Audio File
.fcm - FidoCAD Macro Data
The FCM data files are related to FidoCAD. The FCM file is a FidoCAD Macro Data. FidoCad is a Windows program for drawing electronic schematics and printed circuits.
FidoCAD Macro Data related extensions:
- fcl FidoCAD Library
.fcm - FCEUX FCE-Ultra Capture Movie
The FCM data files are related to FCEUX. The FCM file is a FCEUX FCE-Ultra Capture Movie. FCEUX is a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Famicom, and Famicom Disk System (FDS) emulator. It supports both PAL (European) and NTSC (USA/JPN) modes.
FCEUX FCE-Ultra Capture Movie related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .fcm file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .fcm extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .fcm files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .fcm files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .fcm file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .fcm file
To set the .fcm file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .fcm file association. Many applications can open .fcm files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .fcm file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bcm, ccm, cfm, cm, dcm, ecm, fc, fch, fcl, fdm, ffm, fm, fmc, fsm, fvm
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .fcm filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .fcm:
- fc QLogic FibreChannel Firmware Code
- bcm Microsoft Works Communications Script Backup
- fc Harvard Graphics 2.0 Spellchecking Dictionary
- fsm FreeSpace Saved Mission
- tcm Total Club Manager 2003 Saved Game
- dcm DCM Music Module
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .fcm page useful, please feel free to link to this page.