FFD file format description
Many people often share .ffd files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .ffd files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .ffd files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .ffd files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .ffd file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.ffd - ffDiaporama Project
The FFD project files are related to ffDiaporama. The FFD file is a ffDiaporama Project. ffDiaporama is a video editing program suited towards creating slideshows from a series of digital images.
|Magic:||- / -|
ffDiaporama Project related extensions:
- 3d2 Serif 3DPlus v2 Project
- rcv RoofCon Viewer Project
- dmrproj STATISTICA Data Miner Recipes Project
- ibb ImgBurn Project
- vdk Advance Design Project Backup
- piv Pivot Animator Project
.ffd - FATE Saved Game
The FFD game data files are related to FATE. The FFD file is a FATE Saved Game. Fate is a single-player action role-playing game developed by WildTangent.
FATE Saved Game related extensions:
- bdcff Boulder Dash Construction Kit Data
- setup CryENGINE Character Setup
- sli OMSI Spline Configuration
- exc Black and White Zone Data
- gct Ocarina Code Manager Data
- smpd Sc2gears Mouse Print Data
.ffd - Fortora Fresh Finance Data
The FFD data files are related to Fortora Fresh Finance. The FFD file is a Fortora Fresh Finance Data. Fortora Fresh Finance is a budgeting program for individuals who want to monitor their spending and expenses. The Fortora Fresh Finance seems to be no longer supported.
Fortora Fresh Finance Data related extensions:
- ogmu Origin Unicode Matrix Data
- arp Adobe Audition Replay Data
- r2lic Rainlendar v2 License Data
- emn Pro/ENGINEER ECAD IDF File
- sjf SCAPS SAM JobFile Format
- asf Statgraphics Data
.ffd - FlashFiler Database
The FFD data files are related to FlashFiler. The FFD file is a FlashFiler Database. FlashFiler is a client-server database for Borland Delphi and C++Builder. It features a component-based architecture and the server engine can be embedded in your applications.
FlashFiler Database related extensions:
- ff2 FlashFiler 2 Database
.ffd - Microsoft SharePoint FFDDumper Log
The FFD data files are related to Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server. The FFD file is a Microsoft SharePoint FFDDumper Log. Sharepoint is a browser-based collaboration and document management platform from Microsoft. FFDDumper is a tool for inspecting which crawled properties are actually sent in to the indexing pipeline.
Microsoft SharePoint FFDDumper Log related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .ffd file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .ffd extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .ffd files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .ffd files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .ffd file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .ffd file
To set the .ffd file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .ffd file association. Many applications can open .ffd files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .ffd file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bfd, cfd, dfd, efd, fbd, fcd, fd, fdd, fdf, fed, ff, ffc, ffe, fff, ffr
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .ffd filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .ffd:
- frd Mandelbrot Explorer Fractal Definition File
- fd Final Draft Document
- dfd Oracle Documaker Data Field Definition Data
- fdd General Floppy Disk Image
- fff Gravis UltraSound Sound Bank Data
- fgd Folder Guard Data File
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .ffd page useful, please feel free to link to this page.