FSH file format description
Many people often share .fsh files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .fsh files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .fsh files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .fsh files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .fsh file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.fsh - EA Sports Game Graphic
The FSH graphic files are related to EA Graphics Editor. The FSH file is an EA Sports Game Graphics Data.
|Application:||EA Graphics Editor|
|Magic:||- / -|
EA Sports Game Graphic related extensions:
- spot SPOT Satellite Image
- apv Atari 8-bit APV Image
- a4r Atari 8-bit Anime 4ever Image
- cin Kodak Cineon Image
- jps Stereo JPEG Image
- vzn WinVZN Image
.fsh - Furcadia FSH Data
The FSH game data files are related to Furcadia. The FSH file is a Furcadia FSH Data. Furcadia is a free to play online game, MMOSG/MMORPG or graphical MUD.
Furcadia FSH Data related extensions:
- ds Furcadia Dragonspeak Data
- dsb Furcadia Dragonspeak Binary Data
- fjb Furcadia FJB Settings
- fox Furcadia Art Data
- map Furcadia Game Map Data
- vxn Furcadia Game Data
.fsh - Aquazone Fish Data
The FSH game data files are related to Aquazone. The FSH file is an Aquazone Fish Data. AquaZone is a fish tank simulation game developed by Frontier Groove.
Aquazone Fish Data related extensions:
- med Aquazone Medication Data
.fsh - OpenGL Fragment Shader
The FSH development files are related to OpenGL SDK. The FSH file is an OpenGL Fragment Shader. OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-language, multi-platform application programming interface (API) for rendering 2D and 3D vector graphics.
OpenGL Fragment Shader related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .fsh file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .fsh extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .fsh files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .fsh files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .fsh file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .fsh file
To set the .fsh file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .fsh file association. Many applications can open .fsh files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .fsh file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bsh, csh, dsh, esh, fch, fh, fhs, fs, fsb, fsg, fsm, fsn, fst, fsy, fxh
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .fsh filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .fsh:
- fxh XNA Game Studio HLSL Header File
- csh CSH Shell Script
- fsg FreeCol Saved Game
- vsh Corel VideoStudio HTML5 Project
- bsh Art of Illusion 3D Script
- fs FormSaver Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .fsh page useful, please feel free to link to this page.