FST file format description
Many people often share .fst files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .fst files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .fst files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .fst files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .fst file format.
9 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.fst - Crazy Machines 2 Data
The FST game data files are related to Crazy Machines 2. The FST file is a Crazy Machines 2 Data. Crazy Machines 2 is a Puzzle video game developed by Fakt Software for the Windows platform.
|Application:||Crazy Machines 2|
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
Crazy Machines 2 Data related extensions:
- env Train Simulator Environment Data
- mn3 Descent 3 Mission Data
- sclp Fallout 4 Sceleton Data
- sab Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy Saber Data
- zzt ZZT Game Data
- backupinfo AromaBackup Metadata
.fst - PLINK Fixation Index Report
The FST data files are related to PLINK. The FST file is a PLINK Fixation Index Report. PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome association analysis toolset, designed to perform a range of basic, large-scale analyses in a computationally efficient manner.
PLINK Fixation Index Report related extensions:
- adjusted PLINK Basic Multiple-testing Corrections Data
- bed PLINK Binary Biallelic Genotype Table
- bim PLINK Extended MAP File
- clst PLINK Cluster Membership File
- cmh PLINK Cochran Mantel Haenszel 2x2xK Test Report
- cmh2 PLINK Cochran Mantel Haenszel IxJxK Test Report
.fst - FAST Input Data
The FST data files are related to FAST. The FST file is a FAST Input Data. FAST is a comprehensive software tool for the simulation of land-based and offshore wind turbines.
FAST Input Data related extensions:
.fst - GAUSS Engine String Data
The FST data files are related to GAUSS Engine. The FST file is a GAUSS Engine String Data. GAUSS is a matrix programming language for mathematics and statistics, developed and marketed by Aptech Systems.
GAUSS Engine String Data related extensions:
- ijf IDIS Job Data
- aul AviUtl Language File
- fsz Fractal Zplot Data
- vdb PC-Cillin 2000 Data
- xflow FlowExchange XFlow Data
- rom General ROM Image
.fst - GFI FAXmaker Configuration
The FST configuration files are related to GFI FaxMaker. The FST file is a GFI FAXmaker Configuration. GFI FaxMaker is a network fax server software solution developed by GFI.
GFI FAXmaker Configuration related extensions:
- pdk PC Desktop Cleaner Configuration
- dtsconfig SSIS Package Configuration
- smn SetEdit Menu Configuration
- nbo Novell Nterprise Branch Office Configuration
- mtxcfg MKVToolNix GUI Settings
- adv Ableton Live Device Preset
.fst - FastStats Analyzer Data
The FST data files are related to FastStats Analyzer. The FST file is a FastStats Analyzer Data. FastStats Analyzer is a fast web site statistics and marketing tool developed by Mach5.
FastStats Analyzer Data related extensions:
- era Electronic Remittance Advice Data
- shh Adobe Photoshop Shadow and Highlight Data
- pdxl PDXpert PLM License Data
- dpf F-Secure Default Policy File
- r2d Borland Reflex R2D Database
- rsrc Windows Maps Resource Data
.fst - CA-dBFast Linkable Program
The FST development files are related to CA-dBFast. The FST file is a CA-dBFast Linkable Program. CA-dBFast is a dBase-compatible application development system from Computer Associates. The CA-dBFast seems to be no longer supported.
CA-dBFast Linkable Program related extensions:
.fst - ZOOM MRS-802 FAST Data
The FST data files are related to ZOOM MRS-802. The FST file is a ZOOM MRS-802 FAST Data. The MRS-802 is a multi-track audio recording system by Zoom.
ZOOM MRS-802 FAST Data related extensions:
- mub ExtractNow Data
- aen Inventus Antum Secured Mail Encrypted Data
- ymt Yar Material File
- plsk Messenger Plus! Live Skin Pack
- cpt Ccrypt Encrypted File
- rip Lotus Notes Error Data
.fst - FL Studio State Data
The FST data files are related to FL Studio. The FST file is an FL Studio State Data. FL Studio is a digital audio workstation (DAW) developed by the Belgian company Image-Line.
FL Studio State Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .fst file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .fst extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .fst files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .fst files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .fst file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .fst file
To set the .fst file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .fst file association. Many applications can open .fst files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .fst file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bst, cst, dst, est, fct, fet, fs, fsf, fsg, fsh, fsr, fsy, ft, fts, fwt
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .fst filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .fst:
- fs FlexiSign Document
- ft EdgeCAM Feature Template
- gst Need for Speed Game Data
- st Scream Tracker Instrument Library
- cst Manga Studio Story Data
- est ENVI Linked Window Group Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .fst page useful, please feel free to link to this page.