G2M file format description
Many people share .g2m files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .g2m file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .g2m files.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.g3m - Casio Prizm Main Memory Data
G3M file is a Casio Prizm Main Memory Data. Casio fX-CG10 Prizm is a color graphing calculator.
- .g3m file format description:
- G3M format description not yet available
- Casio Prizm
- Data files
- - / -
- g1m, g1r, g2m, g2r
- Casio Prizm Main Memory Data related links:
- Casio Prizm Main Memory Data related extensions:
Naturally, other applications may also use the .g2m file extension. Even harmful programs can create .g2m files. Be especially cautious with .g2m files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .g2m file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .g2m file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
g2l, gwm, gm, g2n, v2m, gm2, gem
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- GOT2000 Log
- Heroes of Might and Magic III Saved Game
- Gens Game Recording Format 2 File
- FontForge Glyph to Name Map
- Gerber Mechanical Layer 1 Data
- X11 Generic Window Manager Settings
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .g2m file format, then write to us!