G8 file format description
Many people share .g8 files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .g8 file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .g8 files.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.g8 - Cubicomp PictureMaker Green Channel Image Data
G8 file is a Cubicomp PictureMaker Green Channel Image Data. Cubicomp PictureMaker is a complete grahics system.
- .g8 file format description:
- G8 format description not yet available
- Cubicomp PictureMaker
- Data files
- - / -
- Cubicomp PictureMaker Green Channel Image Data related links:
- Cubicomp PictureMaker Green Channel Image Data related extensions:
Naturally, other applications may also use the .g8 file extension. Even harmful programs can create .g8 files. Be especially cautious with .g8 files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .g8 file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .g8 file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
b8, y8, r8, gi, v8, go
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Cubicomp PictureMaker Blue Channel Image Data
- Roxio Recordnow! CD Image
- Go Source Code
- Cubicomp PictureMaker Red Channel Image Data
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .g8 file format, then write to us!