GDF file format description
Many people often share .gdf files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .gdf files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .gdf files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .gdf files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .gdf file format.
9 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.gdf - Iconics GraphWorx32 Display
The GDF document files are related to Iconics GraphWorx32. The GDF file is an Iconics GraphWorx32 Display. GraphWorX32 is a human-machine interface (HMI) software package for process control. GraphWorX32 is a fully compliant OPC client featuring ActiveX and OLE Automation technologies.
|Magic:||- / -|
Iconics GraphWorx32 Display related extensions:
- xlr Microsoft Works Spreadsheet
- cpr Corel Presents Presentation
- fm FeatureCAM Document
- sy3 Harvard Graphics Symbol
- ps5 ProSteel 5 Document
- hbl Braille Sense Format File
.gdf - GURPS Data File
The GDF game data files are related to GURPS. The GDF file is a GURPS Data File. GURPS (Generic Universal RolePlaying System) is a table-top roleplaying game system published by Steve Jackson Games.
GURPS Data File related extensions:
- gca3 GURPS Character Assistant Data
- gca4 GURPS Character Data
- gca4base GURPS Character Base Data
- gca4party GURPS Character Party Data
- gcs GURPS Character Sheet Data
.gdf - SmartWare Pre 1.5 Graph Definitions Data
The GDF data files are related to SmartWare. The GDF file is a SmartWare Pre 1.5 Graph Definitions Data. SmartWare is a programming platform. SmartWare also includes a word processor, spreadsheet, and communication modules.
SmartWare Pre 1.5 Graph Definitions Data related extensions:
- aif SmartWare Executable Program
- bdc SmartWare Word Processor Backup Data
- bdf SmartWare Backup Definition Data
- bfq SmartWare Backup Query Definition
- bfr SmartWare Backup Report Definition
- bfs SmartWare Sort Definition Backup
.gdf - GRAFIK Eye Designer Project
The GDF project files are related to GRAFIK Eye Designer. The GDF file is a GRAFIK Eye Designer Project. GRAFIK Eye Designer is a utility that specifies Lutron dimming and switching equipment.
GRAFIK Eye Designer Project related extensions:
- lpp CyberLink LabelPrint Project
- mp8 NI Multisim 8 Project
- bif Get Backup Project
- fpr Audit Workbench Project
- ip3 ParticleIllusion 3 Project
- animeproj Anime Studio Project
.gdf - GlossTeX Definition
The GDF data files are related to GlossTeX. The GDF file is a GlossTeX Definition. GlossTeX is a tool for the automatic preparation of glossaries, lists of acronyms and sorted lists in general for use with LaTeX and MakeIndex.
GlossTeX Definition related extensions:
- lkt EES Lookup Table
- dist SAM Scoring Data
- scs ScreenCam Script
- mcx MasterCook 5 Recipe Pictures
- lg1 IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Log Backup
- efw2 AccuWage W-2 Form Data
.gdf - FutuRUG Group Definition
The GDF data files are related to FutuRUG. The GDF file is a FutuRUG Group Definition. FutuRUG software is designed to help the Medicare-A Therapy Provider is the Skilled Nursing Facility setting optimize their time, by assisting the skilled therapist to meet, and maintain RUG-III classifications quickly and efficiently.
FutuRUG Group Definition related extensions:
- bag PMMail Mail Index
- met eMule Resource Data
- ckt Ansys Chemkin Thermodynamic Data
- xcvault XCVault Utility Data
- ldata JSim Line Data Format
- vzm Ventuz Mesh Data
.gdf - 3DMove 3D Geological Model
The GDF data files are related to 3DMove. The GDF file is a 3DMove 3D Geological Model. 3DMove is a structural restoration software package which allows the visualization, validation and modelling of geological structures in three dimensions.
3DMove 3D Geological Model related extensions:
- dft Workshare Synergy DFT Data
- sf7 SAS Consolidation Database
- texts Ribbons Texts Data
- p1d PLUS+1 GUIDE Data
- zx82 Speculator 97 Snapshot
- komodotool Komodo IDE Tool Data
.gdf - GEOS Dictionary Data
The GDF data files are related to GEOS. The GDF file is a GEOS Dictionary Data. GEOS is a computer operating environment, graphical user interface, and suite of application software. The GEOS seems to be no longer supported.
GEOS Dictionary Data related extensions:
- cvt GEOS Font Data
- goc GEOS GOC Source Code
- goh GEOS GOC Header
- nc GEOS Preprocessed GOC Source Code
.gdf - Altera Quartus II Graphic Design Data
The GDF development files are related to Altera Quartus II. The GDF file is an Altera Quartus II Graphic Design Data. Altera Quartus is a programmable logic device design software from Altera.
Altera Quartus II Graphic Design Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .gdf file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .gdf extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .gdf files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .gdf files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .gdf file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .gdf file
To set the .gdf file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .gdf file association. Many applications can open .gdf files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .gdf file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bdf, df, dgf, fdf, gcf, gd, gdb, gdc, gdd, gde, gdg, gdr, gdt, gdv, gef
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .gdf filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .gdf:
- gsf Gwyddion Simple Field File
- ndf Microsoft SQL Server Secondary Database File
- tdf Guide Text Definition File
- vdf Vexira Antivirus Virus Definition Data
- bdf Oasys T/HIS Bulk Data File
- dgf DUNE Grid Format File
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .gdf page useful, please feel free to link to this page.