GFT file format description
Many people share .gft files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .gft file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .gft files.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.gft - GSP Family Tree Data
GFT file is a GSP Family Tree Data.
- .gft file format description:
- GFT format description not yet available
- GSP Family Tree Maker
- Data files
- - / -
- GSP Family Tree Data related links:
- GSP Family Tree Data related extensions:
.uft - Torque Font Cache
UFT file is a Torque Font Cache. Torque 2D is a flexible, and fast open source engine dedicated to 2D game development.
Naturally, other applications may also use the .gft file extension. Even harmful programs can create .gft files. Be especially cautious with .gft files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .gft file?
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .gft file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
gvt, bft, gtf, grt, gfy, gff, get, vft, gct, rft, ft, hft, fft, gtt, gt
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- SmartWare Backup Transaction Definition
- IBM WebSphere sMash Groovy Template
- Grand Theft Auto V Fragment Object
- Bioware Generic File Format
- Graph Drawing Toolkit Output
- Revisable-Form Text
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .gft file format, then write to us!