GLA file format description
Many people often share .gla files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .gla files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .gla files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .gla files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .gla file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.gla - Sothink SWF Easy Project
The GLA project files are related to Sothink SWF Easy. The GLA file is a Sothink SWF Easy Project. Sothink SWF Easy is a professional and easy-to-use Flash animation utility.
|Application:||Sothink SWF Easy|
|Magic:||- / -|
Sothink SWF Easy Project related extensions:
- pspd PhotoSuite 5 Project
- pvd ImageMixer Project
- lvproj LabVIEW Project
- mlproj MATLAB Project
- bcard Business Card Composer Project
- xyp QuickWave 3D Optimization Project
.gla - MSX2+ GLA Image
The GLA graphic files are related to Recoil. The GLA file is an MSX2+ GLA Image. MSX was a standardized home computer architecture.
MSX2+ GLA Image related extensions:
- 64c Commodore 64 8x8 Font Data
- a Commodore 64 SEUCK Sprite Image
- a4r Atari 8-bit Anime 4ever Image
- abk Commodore Amiga AMOS Bitmap
- acbm Commodore Amiga Continuous Bitmap Image
- afl Commodore 64 AFLI-editor Image
.gla - Quake 3 Arena Skeleton Data
The GLA game data files are related to Quake 3 Arena. The GLA file is a Quake 3 Arena Skeleton Data. Quake 3 Arena is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game.
Quake 3 Arena Skeleton Data related extensions:
- dta Sonic Robo Blast 2 WAD Data
- dcc Diablo 2 Animation Data
- bba Settlers: Heritage of Kings Game Data
- rec Company of Heroes Replay
- ima3 Lock On AddOn Data
- abk Need for Speed: Underground Audio Bank Data
.gla - Star Wars: Jedi Knight Game Animation Data
The GLA game data files are related to Star Wars: Jedi Knight. The GLA file is a Star Wars: Jedi Knight Game Animation Data. Star Wars: Jedi Knight (Dark Forces II) is a first-person shooter video game developed and published by LucasArts for Microsoft Windows.
Star Wars: Jedi Knight Game Animation Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .gla file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .gla extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .gla files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .gla files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .gla file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .gla file
To set the .gla file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .gla file association. Many applications can open .gla files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .gla file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bla, fla, g1a, ga, gal, gka, gl, glw, glx, glz, gma, goa, gpa, hla, la
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .gla filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .gla:
- gal Corel Multimedia Manager v6 Album
- la Netscape Navigator LiveAudio Data
- bla Adobe Photoshop Black Color Separation Data
- gpa GenePix Batch Settings File
- glx Pasco DataStudio Data File
- gal Altium Designer GAL Equation Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .gla page useful, please feel free to link to this page.