GLO file format description
Many people share .glo files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .glo file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .glo files.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.gbl - Visual Basic Global Declaration
GBL file is a Visual Basic Global Declaration Module.
- .gbl file format description:
- GBL format
- Visual Basic
- Development files
- - / -
- Visual Basic Global Declaration related links:
- Visual Basic Global Declaration related extensions:
Naturally, other applications may also use the .glo file extension. Even harmful programs can create .glo files. Be especially cautious with .glo files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .glo file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .glo file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
blo, tlo, lo, goo, glp, glk, gko, flo, nlo, lgo, go, gll, gli, gio
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Graphical System for Presentation File
- IBM DB2 Binary Large Object Data
- Jedi Knight: Mysteries of The Sith Game Data
- Microsoft Office 2007 Groove Synchronization Shortcut
- GNU Gettext Machine Object File
- iGrafx FlowCharter Document
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .glo file format, then write to us!