GPF file format description
Many people often share .gpf files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .gpf files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .gpf files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .gpf files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .gpf file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.gpf - Ragnarok Online Game Patch
The GPF game data files are related to Ragnarok Online. The GPF file is a Ragnarok Online Game Patch. Ragnarok Online (RO) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game or MMORPG created by GRAVITY Co., Ltd. GPF is the same file format as GRF. The different file extension it is only used to differentiate patches from base archives.
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
Ragnarok Online Game Patch related extensions:
- bot Robot Arena Game Data
- lxb Transformers Game Data
- fbq Trine 2 Data
- bsa Fallout 3 Bethesda Softworks Archive
- nut Star Fox: Assault Texture Data
- wotreplay World of Tanks Replay
.gpf - Geosoft Project File
The GPF gis files are related to Geosoft Target for ArcGIS. The GPF file is a Geosoft Project File. Geosoft Incorporated provides geophysical and geological software and geospatial server technology for professional geoscientists involved in natural resource exploration and related earth science disciplines. Geosoft Target for ArcGIS is an ArcGIS extension that processes exploration drilling data and generates maps for presentation, adding exploration spatial data compilation, mapping and analysis of geospatial data capability to the GIS environment.
Geosoft Project File related extensions:
- rupi Sygic POI Database
- kmtf Garmin Nuvi Map Data
- cvl GPSylon Coastal Vector Listing Format Data
- vpf Vector Product Format Data
- rtg RiverTools Grid Data
- glc iGIS GLC Data
.gpf - SOCET SET Ground Point File
The GPF gis files are related to SOCET SET. The GPF file is a SOCET SET Ground Point File. SOCET SET is a software application that performs functions related to photogrammetry. It is developed and published by BAE Systems.
SOCET SET Ground Point File related extensions:
- cmr SeeYou Raster Map
- adp SIA dataMap GIS Export
- okm OkMap Georeference Data
- gtn GTViewer Spatial Index File
- twf ArcView World Coordinates Data
- bcr PTV Map&Guide Station List File
.gpf - Star Trek Elite Force 2 Gameplay Data
The GPF game data files are related to Star Trek Elite Force 2. The GPF file is a Star Trek Elite Force 2 Gameplay Data. Star Trek Elite Force 2 is a first-person shooter computer game developed by Ritual Entertainment and published by Activision.
Star Trek Elite Force 2 Gameplay Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .gpf file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .gpf extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .gpf files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .gpf files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .gpf file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .gpf file
To set the .gpf file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .gpf file association. Many applications can open .gpf files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .gpf file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bpf, fpf, gf, gfp, glf, gof, gp, gpb, gpc, gpd, gpe, gpg, gpr, gpt, hpf
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .gpf filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .gpf:
- fpf Flight Wizard Data
- gpb Genie Backup Manager Configuration
- gpt Ghost Installer v4 Project Template
- pgf EVS Pre Geology File
- pgf GPS Pathfinder Office Geoid Grid
- bpf F-Secure Base Policy File
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .gpf page useful, please feel free to link to this page.