GRA file format description
Many people often share .gra files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .gra files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .gra files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .gra files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .gra file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.gra - Microsoft Graph Chart
The GRA document files are related to Microsoft Office. The GRA file is a Microsoft Graph Chart. Microsoft Graph is an OLE application that is deployed by a number of the Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and Access to create charts and graphs.
|Magic:||- / -|
Microsoft Graph Chart related extensions:
- zpl Zebra Programming Language Document
- awt AbiWord Template
- pmt Adobe Pagemaker 7.0 Template
- gstencil OmniGraffle Stencil
- fbx Autodesk FBX Document
- jbw Ichitaro 6.0 Document
.gra - Lotus Notes Dictionary Data
The GRA data files are related to Lotus Notes. The GRA file is a Lotus Notes Dictionary Data. Lotus Notes is the classic client for accessing the Domino / Notes server and processing e-mail, appointments, contacts and much more.
Lotus Notes Dictionary Data related extensions:
- sh3f Sweet Home 3D Model Library
- lsq PaleoMag Least Squares Data
- vmgs Hyper-V VM Guest State Data
- mfe MobileFrame Enterprise Data
- clonedvd CloneDVD Registration Data
- box CARA Loudspeaker Design
.gra - STN Express Transcript Graphics Data
The GRA data files are related to STN Express. The GRA file is an STN Express Transcript Graphics Data. STN Express is a desktop client software application for online searchers.
STN Express Transcript Graphics Data related extensions:
- foli Foliaro Data
- aqm CP/M Information Data
- ov4 MS-DOS Overlay Data
- wgc WGCheck Data
- gmf Leadwerks 3D Model
- drl PTC Creo Holemaking Parameter Data
.gra - OpenGL Object Graphic
The GRA development files are related to OpenGL ES SDK. The GRA file is an OpenGL Object Graphic. OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-language, multi-platform application programming interface (API) for rendering 2D and 3D vector graphics. The OpenGL Shading Language is a high-level shading language based on the syntax of the C programming language.
OpenGL Object Graphic related extensions:
- ~df Delphi Form Backup
- twig Twig Template
- bingo Bingo Project
- xtf Xilinx ISE Netlist Data
- ebc Xilinx ISE BitGen Configuration Data
- cpd WebDev Code Style Data
.gra - Esko Automation Engine Legacy Page Graphics Data
The GRA data files are related to Esko Automation Engine. The GRA file is an Esko Automation Engine Legacy Page Graphics Data. Esko Automation Engine is a modular workflow automation server.
Esko Automation Engine Legacy Page Graphics Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .gra file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .gra extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .gra files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .gra files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .gra file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .gra file
To set the .gra file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .gra file association. Many applications can open .gra files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .gra file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bra, fra, ga, gar, gda, gea, gfa, gr, grq, grw, grx, grz, gta, nra, ra
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .gra filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .gra:
- gea FIFA 2000 Game Data
- tra RFM Transmission Spectrum File
- ga STK Great Arc Propagator File
- ra Real Audio Sound
- bra SAP BRARCHIVE Lock File
- grx Getright Exported List
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .gra page useful, please feel free to link to this page.