GSB file format description
Many people often share .gsb files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .gsb files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .gsb files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .gsb files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .gsb file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.gsb - Golden Software Map Boundary
The GSB gis files are related to Golden Software Surfer. The GSB file is a Golden Software Map Boundary. Golden Software develops and markets a small catalog of GIS and scientific software.
|Application:||Golden Software Surfer|
|Magic:||- / -|
Golden Software Map Boundary related extensions:
- crd Alan MAP 500 Map
- mif MapInfo Interchange Format Data
- emt GeoVisu Downloaded Emtac Trine Data
- lan ERDAS LAN
- grb GRIB File
- tab GPS Pathfinder Office Station or Session Table
.gsb - Grisbi Document
The GSB document files are related to Grisbi. The GSB file is a Grisbi Document. Grisbi is a personal accounting application for Linux.
Grisbi Document related extensions:
- mgtx MindGenius XML Template
- lay6 Sprint-Layout v6 Document
- qxl QuarkXPress Library
- vwx VectorWorks 2008 Document
- apa AlfaPad Notes Organizer Document
- 3mf 3D Manufacturing Format Document
.gsb - FME Desktop Grid Shift Data
The GSB data files are related to FME Desktop. The GSB file is an FME Desktop Grid Shift Data. FME Desktop is a flexible and powerful spatial ETL toolset used by thousands of GIS Professionals worldwide to quickly translate, transform, integrate data.
FME Desktop Grid Shift Data related extensions:
- uhr Eurotherm 6100a User Resource Data
- 1cd 1C:Enterprise Platform Data
- drt ReliaSoft DOE++ Report Data
- contree IQ-TREE Consensus Tree Data
- ldf Enotate Layered Data Format
- flf FIGlet Figletized Text Font
.gsb - GAIN Script Binary Data
The GSB data files are related to GAIN. The GSB file is a GAIN Script Binary Data. GAIN is a financial data management and analysis software developed by AIM Software. The GAIN seems to be no longer supported.
GAIN Script Binary Data related extensions:
- gst GAIN Script Text Data
.gsb - GeneSys 3 Battery Data
The GSB data files are related to Psytech GeneSys. The GSB file is a GeneSys 3 Battery Data. GeneSys 3 is designed to administer, score and interpret an extensive range of occupational assessments via your PC.
GeneSys 3 Battery Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .gsb file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .gsb extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .gsb files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .gsb files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .gsb file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .gsb file
To set the .gsb file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .gsb file association. Many applications can open .gsb files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .gsb file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bsb, fsb, gb, gbs, gcb, geb, gs, gsf, gsg, gsh, gsn, gsv, gwb, gxb, hsb
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .gsb filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .gsb:
- sb Small Basic Source Code
- bsb NOAA Nautical Charts
- geb Dr. Hardware Data File
- gsh GenStat Spreadsheet
- rsb Red Storm Bitmap Image
- gsf Game Boy Advance GSF Song
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .gsb page useful, please feel free to link to this page.