GSL file format description
Many people often share .gsl files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .gsl files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .gsl files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .gsl files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .gsl file format.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.gsl - GoodSync Job List
The GSL data files are related to GoodSync. The GSL file is a GoodSync Job List. GoodSync is a backup and file synchronization program for Microsoft Windows.
GoodSync Job List related extensions:
- skpkmz SketchUp Data
- ffj FEMFAT Job Data
- tpl Harvard Graphics Template
- camelsounds Camel Audio Alchemy Sound Library
- epsi Adobe FrameMaker EPSI Facet Data
- id3 iData v3 Database
.ggl - Animal Quest Game Data
The GGL game data files are related to Animal Quest. The GGL file is a Animal Quest Game Data. Animal Quest is a game created by Alive Software in 1996. It is an educational game.
Animal Quest Game Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .gsl file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .gsl extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .gsl files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .gsl files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .gsl file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .gsl file
To set the .gsl file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .gsl file association. Many applications can open .gsl files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .gsl file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bsl, fsl, g5l, gcl, gel, gl, gls, gql, gs, gs1, gsi, gsk, gsm, gso, gsp
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .gsl filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .gsl:
- fsl Corel Paradox Compiled Form
- gsi GeneSys 3 Remote Administration Data
- gwl Groundspeak Wherigo Cartridge Log
- sl DataFlex Selection List
- gs GemStone Document
- gsp GoldSim Input Model
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .gsl page useful, please feel free to link to this page.