HCD file format description
Many people share .hcd files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .hcd file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .hcd files.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.hcd - ICM Hourly Climatic Database
HCD file is an ICM Hourly Climatic Database.
- .hcd file format description:
- HCD format description not yet available
- Integrated Climatic Model
- Data files
- - / -
- ICM Hourly Climatic Database related links:
- ICM Hourly Climatic Database related extensions:
- Integrated Climatic Model Data
Naturally, other applications may also use the .hcd file extension. Even harmful programs can create .hcd files. Be especially cautious with .hcd files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .hcd file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .hcd file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ncd, bcd, jcd, hfd, hdc, hcs, hcf, hcc, gcd, tcd, cd, mcd, hxd, hdd, hcx
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- ARM RealView Board/Chip Definition File
- General Hard Disk Image
- HydroCAD Rainfall Curve Data
- General CADD Drawing
- NoteCase Pro Document
- Steinberg WaveLab Basic Audio CD Project
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .hcd file format, then write to us!