HTS file format description
Many people often share .hts files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .hts files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .hts files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .hts files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .hts file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.hts - HyperTuner Skin
The HTS data files are related to HyperTuner. The HTS file is a HyperTuner Skin. HyperTuner is a free web tool that allows you to get news, sport and weather delivered to your desktop. The HyperTuner seems to be no longer supported.
HyperTuner Skin related extensions:
- slbk Smart Launcher Home Screen Backup
- as4 AskSam Database Backup
- cdbcmsg CIM Database CMSG Data
- kef KAPA mpi Exported Data
- zbf Radiance Z-buffer File
- bbfw iTunes Firmware Update
.hts - UBTECH Alpha 1 Pro Robot Action
The HTS other files are related to UBTECH Alpha 1 Pro. The HTS file is a UBTECH Alpha 1 Pro Robot Action. UBTECH Alpha 1 Pro is a household programmable intelligent humanoid robot that can be used for education and entertainment.
UBTECH Alpha 1 Pro Robot Action related extensions:
- mpe1 MediaPortal 1 Extension
- hwl Corel Writing Tools File
- diagpkg Windows Troubleshooting Pack Data
- zlz ZoneAlarm MailSafe Renamed ASX File
- ueaf Protector Suite QL Encrypted Data
- cya CYANA Macro File
.hts - Uniface Server Page HTMs Data
The HTS development files are related to Uniface. The HTS file is a Uniface Server Page HTMs Data. Uniface is a development and deployment platform for enterprise applications that can run in a large range of runtime environments, including mobile, mainframe, web, Service-oriented architecture, Windows, Java EE and .NET.
Uniface Server Page HTMs Data related extensions:
- aps Uniface Startup Shell Data
- asn Uniface Assignment Data
- dol Uniface Global Object Data
- dsp Uniface Dynamic Server Page
- dvc Uniface Device Translation Table
- edc Uniface Entity Descriptor Data
.hts - MetaTrader Historical Data
The HTS data files are related to MetaTrader. The HTS file is a MetaTrader Historical Data. MetaTrader is a software platform that is independent of the forex broker.
MetaTrader Historical Data related extensions:
- t81 EightyOne ROM Image
- gms GAMS Model File
- lib WAsP Wind Atlas Data
- ipmeta Apple iPhoto Metadata
- sublime-snippet Sublime Text Snippet Data
- sq3 oml2-server Database
.hts - Steam Client Saved Game Data
The HTS data files are related to Steam. The HTS file is a Steam Client Saved Game Data. Steam is a digital distribution platform developed by Valve Corporation, which offers digital rights management (DRM), multiplayer gaming, video streaming and social networking services.
Steam Client Saved Game Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .hts file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .hts extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .hts files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .hts files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .hts file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .hts file
To set the .hts file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .hts file association. Many applications can open .hts files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .hts file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bts, gts, hfs, hgs, hhs, hrs, hs, hst, ht, ht5, htc, hte, htw, htx, htz
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .hts filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .hts:
- tts TrueTime Session Data
- bts Combat Mission Shock Force Saved Scenario
- hst General History File
- hys Globe HySales Client Data
- hrs HRS Pro NAUPA II File
- htw Webhits Template
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .hts page useful, please feel free to link to this page.