ICD file format description
Many people often share .icd files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .icd files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .icd files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .icd files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .icd file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.icd - SafeDisc Encrypted Executable
The ICD file is a SafeDisc Encrypted Executable. SafeDisc is a CD/DVD copy protection program for Windows applications and games, developed by Macrovision Corporation, aiming to prevent software piracy.
|Magic:||- / -|
SafeDisc Encrypted Executable related extensions:
- q9r Glitterato Photoshop Plug-In
- htb Bada Application
- qbc qDos Batch File
- pbs Portable Batch System File
- xap Silverlight Application Package
- lvivt Lvivtotoro Encrypted Game Executable
.icd - IronCAD 3D Drawing Document
The ICD document files are related to IronCAD. The ICD file is an IronCAD 3D Drawing Document.
IronCAD 3D Drawing Document related extensions:
.icd - Dungeon Keeper 2 Game Data
The ICD game data files are related to Dungeon Keeper 2. The ICD file is a Dungeon Keeper 2 Game Data. Dungeon Keeper 2 is a strategy game developed by Bullfrog Productions.
Dungeon Keeper 2 Game Data related extensions:
- ark ARK: Survival Evolved World Data
- sh2 Stronghold 2 Saved Game
- xp3 KiriKiri Package
- wso The Sims 3 Mesh Data
- wg FIFA 2000 Game Data
- mmp Grand Theft Auto Multiplayer Map
.icd - Actuate e.Report Information Object Cache Definition
The ICD data files are related to Actuate e.Report Designer. The ICD file is an Actuate e.Report Information Object Cache Definition. Actuate e.Report Option is a tool for generating enterprise reports for employees, customers, and business partners in browser-based, Web formats.
Actuate e.Report Information Object Cache Definition related extensions:
- prtprp SolidWorks Parts Properties Template
- gym_zip eXtendable Wad Editor GYM_ZIP Data
- ndr Nikon Capture Image Dust Off File
- ivml INDENICA Variability Modelling Language Data
- dlpf DinkeyLook Diagnostic Information Data
- sif Cytoscape Simple Interaction Format File
.icd - ASTi Model Builder ICD Data
The ICD data files are related to ASTi Model Builder. The MDL file is an ASTi Model Builder ICD Data. ASTi Model Builder is a digital audio software used for sound model generation.
ASTi Model Builder ICD Data related extensions:
- afzplug Corel AfterShot Pro Plug-in
- rvq Autodesk CFD Radiation Data
- qd5 Omnis Quartz Segment 5 Data
- map Ingres Termcap Mapping Data
- p12d DigiDoc PKCS#12 Certificate
- qd7 Omnis Quartz Segment 7 Data
.icd - Rayman 2 ICD Data
The ICD game data files are related to Rayman 2. The ICD file is a Rayman 2 ICD Data. Rayman 2: The Great Escape is a platform video game, developed by Ubisoft.
Rayman 2 ICD Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .icd file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .icd extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .icd files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .icd files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .icd file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .icd file
To set the .icd file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .icd file association. Many applications can open .icd files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .icd file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cd, cid, ic, icc, ice, icf, icr, ics, icv, icw, icx, id, idc, idd, ifd
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .icd filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .icd:
- icc IconUtils Icon Collection
- ics InCenter Server Settings Backup
- isd Altair FEKO Calculated Field Distribution Data
- ic Modula-3 Intermediate Language Code
- ic Esterel Intermediate Code
- icr Image Comparer Results Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .icd page useful, please feel free to link to this page.