ICL file format description
Many people often share .icl files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .icl files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .icl files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .icl files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .icl file format.
3 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.icl - Mail.dat International Container Label File
The ICL data files are related to PostalOne!. The ICL file is a Mail.dat International Container Label File. Mail.dat is the standard embraced by a significant portion of the mail production industry and the US Postal Service. Mail.dat is a relational database of nineteen "connected" files describing each characteristic that can exist within a mailing.
Mail.dat International Container Label File related extensions:
- gbp Gerber Bottom Paste Mask Data
- aux PTC Creo Auxiliary Parameter Data
- motor Adobe Mocha for After Effects Motor Data
- adh Audible Download Helper File
- chk NVU CHK Data
- bmp BPM Studio Skin Bitmap
.icl - Icon Library
The ICL graphic files are related to IconPackager. The ICL file is an Icon Library. An ICL package contains icons to replace most of the common icons on your Windows PC.
Icon Library related extensions:
.icl - ArtIcons Icon Library
The ICL data files are related to ArtIcons. The ICL file is an ArtIcons Icon Library. Aha-Soft ArtIcons is an advanced icon maker for Windows. It allows professional and amateur alike to create and edit icon images and manage icon files and libraries.
ArtIcons Icon Library related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .icl file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .icl extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .icl files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .icl files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .icl file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .icl file
To set the .icl file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .icl file association. Many applications can open .icl files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .icl file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
cil, cl, ic, ic1, ici, ick, icm, ico, icp, idl, ifl, il, ilc, isl, ivl
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .icl filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .icl:
- cil Microsoft ClipArt Gallery Download Package
- icm ICEM Surf Model
- il Fortran 90 Inline Expansion Data
- ocl Object Constraint Language File
- ic1 Atari ST Imagic Image
- ifl Descent 3 Ship Graphic Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .icl page useful, please feel free to link to this page.