IND file format description
Many people often share .ind files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .ind files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .ind files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .ind files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .ind file format.
9 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.ind - LaTeX Processed Index Data
The IND data files are related to teTeX. The IND file is a LaTeX Processed Index Data. It is the makefile output file. LaTeX is a high-quality typesetting system, with features designed for the production of technical and scientific documentation. LaTeX is the de facto standard for the communication and publication of scientific documents.
LaTeX Processed Index Data related extensions:
- aux LaTeX Auxiliary Data
- bbl BibTeX Bibliographic Reference
- bib BibTeX Document
- bst BibTeX Document Style
- cls LaTeX Document Class Data
- dfu LaTeX Font Encoding Data
.ind - SQL Script Indexes
The IND data files are related to Oracle. The IND file is an SQL Script with Indexes.
SQL Script Indexes related extensions:
- con SQL Script Constraints
- msb Oracle Binary Message File
- sqs SQL Script Sequences
- tab SQL Script Tables
- trg SQL Script Triggers
.ind - TINA Library Index
The IND data files are related to TINA. The IND file is a TINA Library Index. TINA is a circuit simulation and PCB design software package for analyzing, designing, and real time testing of analog, digital, VHDL, MCU, and mixed electronic circuits and their PCB layouts, it is made by Designsoft. IND is a real index file for SPICE subcircuits, models, and S parameter models.
TINA Library Index related extensions:
- cat TINA Pro Catalog
- cpl TINA Complex Parameter List
- ddb TINA Shape Library Database
- exa TINA Task List
- ipr TINA Interpreter File
- lib TINA Library
.ind - Maple Repository Index File
The IND data files are related to Maple. The IND file is a Maple Repository Index File. Maple is a commercial computer algebra system developed and sold commercially by Maplesoft. The file extension .mla is used to denote a Maple repository file. In early versions of Maple, a repository was a pair of files named with .lib and .ind extensions.
Maple Repository Index File related extensions:
- hdb Maple Help Database
- lib Maple Repository Data File
- lid Maple Setup Data
- m Maple Internal Format File
- maple Maple Workbook Document
- maplet Maple Maplet File
.ind - Well of Souls Game Data
The IND game data files are related to Well of Souls. The IND file is a Well of Souls Game Data. Well of Souls is a FREE multi-player online Role Playing Game developed by Synthetic Reality.
Well of Souls Game Data related extensions:
- zrb Total Annihilation Data
- rez Escape Velocity Plug-in
- uxx Unreal Tournament Cache
- tgam Wakfu Game Data
- bld Aspetra Data
- viv Need for Speed Car Data
.ind - Zemax Input Data
The IND data files are related to Zemax. The IND file is a Zemax Input Data. Zemax is an optical design program that is used to design and analyze imaging systems such as camera lenses, as well as illumination systems.
Zemax Input Data related extensions:
- agf Zemax ASCII Glass Catalog
- ann Zemax Annotations Data
- bgf Zemax Binary Glass Catalog
- bim Zemax Binary Image Surface Data
- bsdf Zemax Scattering Distribution Data
- cfg Zemax Configuration Data
.ind - Lotus Notes List Data
The IND data files are related to Lotus Notes. The IND file is a Lotus Notes List Data. Lotus Notes is the classic client for accessing the Domino / Notes server and processing e-mail, appointments, contacts and much more.
Lotus Notes List Data related extensions:
- fba FinalBurn Alpha Image
- os2 OS/2 Warp System File
- cdwlxml CDWinder License Data
- kmd Clicker Kernel Module
- wvd StarMoney Filter Data
- eye CubicEye Cube Data
.ind - Microsoft Windows Shared Database
The IND data files are related to Microsoft Windows. The IND file is a Microsoft Windows Shared Database. Microsoft Windows is a group of Operating Systems manufactured by Microsoft.
Microsoft Windows Shared Database related extensions:
- anm XenoView Animation Data
- pd2 Clone Manager Primer Designer Data
- annot Adobe Digital Editions Annotations Data
- pam Property Appraisal Manager Project
- dvscc Enterprise Vault Converted Content Data
- regularizer SAM Transition Regularizer Data
.indd - Adobe InDesign Document
The INDD graphic files are related to Adobe InDesign. The INDD file is an Adobe InDesign Document. Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing (DTP) application produced by Adobe Systems.
Adobe InDesign Document related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .ind file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .ind extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .ind files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .ind files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .ind file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .ind file
To set the .ind file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .ind file association. Many applications can open .ind files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .ind file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ibd, id, idn, igd, imd, in, inc, inf, inr, ins, inv, inx, knd, lnd, nd
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .ind filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .ind:
- igd TIBCO Spotfire Graph Definition
- inc Total Commander Language Data
- ins SHELX Instructions Data
- knd NEPLAN DOS Export Data
- id Lotus Notes User ID File
- inc ASP Include File
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .ind page useful, please feel free to link to this page.