KSS file format description
Many people often share .kss files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .kss files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .kss files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .kss files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .kss file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.kss - FabTrol MRP KISS File
The KSS data files are related to FabTrol MRP. The KSS file is a FabTrol MRP KISS File. FabTrol MRP is a widely used, multi faceted materials requirements planning software that is designed specifically for the steel industry. KISS is an electronic data interchange standard for the steel fabrication industry. KISS (Keep It Simple, Steel) is a public-domain standard established by FabTrol Systems and supported by more than a dozen software developers throughout the industry.
|Magic:||- / -|
FabTrol MRP KISS File related extensions:
- wid Corel Ventura 4 Width Table
- s5l VecTor5 Load Data
- efa Ecrypt 2005 Encrypted File
- rpc Rifts Character Generator Character Data
- rpl Microsoft SMS Replication Data
- mzf Sharp MZ-series Emulator MZF Image
.kss - Kinetic Style Sheet
Kinetic Style Sheet related extensions:
- sqt Compiled SQR Script
- d Dialect Source Code
- nimble Nimble Package Data
- dtsi Linux Device Tree Include File
- luci LuCI Script
- hs Haskell Source
.kss - Atari 8-bit KSS-Paint Image
The KSS graphic files are related to Recoil. The KSS file is an Atari 8-bit KSS-Paint Image. The Atari 8-bit family is a series of 8-bit home computers introduced by Atari, Inc.
Atari 8-bit KSS-Paint Image related extensions:
- 64c Commodore 64 8x8 Font Data
- a Commodore 64 SEUCK Sprite Image
- a4r Atari 8-bit Anime 4ever Image
- abk Commodore Amiga AMOS Bitmap
- acbm Commodore Amiga Continuous Bitmap Image
- afl Commodore 64 AFLI-editor Image
.kss - MSX KSS Audio Data
The KSS audio files are related to Awave Studio. The KSS file is an MSX KSS Audio Data. MSX is a standardized home computer architecture, announced by Microsoft and ASCII in 1983.
MSX KSS Audio Data related extensions:
- f4b Adobe Flash MP4 Audio Book
- rfl Reason ReFill Sound Bank
- r2a Yamaha RS-7000 Archive
- hps Gamecube HPS Audio Data
- kt3 NI Battery 3 Drum Kit
- adt RockeTalk Audio Data
.kss - K-ForCE Score Sheet
The KSS data files are related to K-ForCE. The KSS file is a K-ForCE Score Sheet. K-ForCE is a baseball and softball scoring program for Microsoft Windows.
K-ForCE Score Sheet related extensions:
- millpst BobCAD-CAM Post Processor Data
- stmb Synclavier Timbre Data
- dlog Avid Pro Tools Log
- opm Quadrox Digital CCTV System Components Data
- dsk RAD Studio Saved Desktop
- inds Adobe InDesign Snippet
.kss - KDE Desktop Screensaver
The KSS other files are related to KDE. The KSS file is a KDE Desktop Screensaver. The KDE is a free software community dedicated to creating an open and user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build new applications upon.
KDE Desktop Screensaver related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .kss file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .kss extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .kss files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .kss files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .kss file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .kss file
To set the .kss file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .kss file association. Many applications can open .kss files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .kss file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
jss, kcs, kes, ks, ksc, kse, ksw, kws, kxs, lss, mss, oss, sks, ss, uss
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .kss filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .kss:
- mss Microprocessor Software Specification
- ss Scheme Source Code
- ss Sam Spade Script
- kws Alexa Voice Service Keyword Spotting Data
- oss Microsoft Office Outlook Saved Search
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .kss page useful, please feel free to link to this page.