LBX file format description
Many people often share .lbx files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .lbx files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .lbx files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .lbx files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .lbx file format.
3 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.lbx - Master of Orion Game Data
The LBX game data files are related to Master of Orion. The LBX file is a Master of Orion Game Data. Master of Orion (MoO or MOO) is a critically acclaimed turn-based, 4X science fiction computer strategy game released in 1993 by MicroProse on the MS-DOS and Mac OS. The Master of Orion seems to be no longer supported.
|Application:||Master of Orion|
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
Master of Orion Game Data related extensions:
- decl Doom 3 Declaration Data
- tbc Formula One 2001 Car Data
- acd NASCAR Racing 2002 Arcade Car Setup
- ba2 B.O.U.T. Evolution Low-res Texture Data
- index id Tech 6 Index Data
- sgpa Monster Hunter: World SkillGem Parameters Data
.lbx - P-touch Editor v5 Document
The LBX document files are related to P-touch Editor. The LBX file is a P-touch Editor v5 Document. P-touch Editor is a software program for creating and printing durable pre-sized labels.
P-touch Editor v5 Document related extensions:
- bna Barna Word Processor Document
- dmf Delgine DeleD Model File
- wvl WorkView3D Links
- zjs Zenographics ZjStream SuperPrint Zj Stream
- pcl Pencil2D Legacy Document
- ezdraw EazyDraw Drawing
.lbx - Visual FoxPro Label
The LBX development files are related to Microsoft Visual FoxPro. The LBX file is a Visual FoxPro Label. Visual FoxPro is a data-centric object-oriented procedural programming language produced by Microsoft.
Visual FoxPro Label related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .lbx file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .lbx extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .lbx files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .lbx files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .lbx file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .lbx file
To set the .lbx file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .lbx file association. Many applications can open .lbx files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .lbx file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
blx, bx, ibx, kbx, lb, lba, lbd, lbs, lbz, lfx, lgx, lhx, lnx, lx, lxb
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .lbx filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .lbx:
- lbz Leibniz Document
- pbx Atari ST QuantumPaint Image
- lba Liberty BASIC Source Code
- mbx MapBasic Program
- bx Opera BX Data
- lx LPEX Customization Command Profile
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .lbx page useful, please feel free to link to this page.