LEV file format description
Many people often share .lev files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .lev files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .lev files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .lev files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .lev file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.lev - Gex Game Data
The LEV game data files are related to Gex. The LEV file is a Gex Game Data. Gex is a platformer video game series, developed by Crystal Dynamics.
Gex Game Data related extensions:
- w3s Warcraft 3 Sounds Definition
- zmd Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX Data
- stm The Powder Toy Stamp File
- h5c Heroes of Might and Magic V Campaign Data
- shdc Armed Assault Shader Cache Data
- whsav Warhammer 40000: Armageddon Saved Game Data
.lev - Levelogger Software Data
The LEV data files are related to Levelogger. The LEV file is a Levelogger Software Data. The Solinst Levelogger is a water level and temperature recording device.
Levelogger Software Data related extensions:
- xle Levelogger Software XML Data
.lev - Liero Game Level Data
The LEV game data files are related to Liero. The LEV file is a Liero Game Level Data. Liero is a video game for MS-DOS, first released by Finnish programmer Joosa Riekkinen.
Liero Game Level Data related extensions:
.lev - Worms Game Level
The LEV game data files are related to Worms. The LEV file is a Worms Game Level. Worms is a 2D artillery tactical video game developed by Team17.
Worms Game Level related extensions:
.lev - CARE-S InfoWorks Level Data
The LEV data files are related to CARE-S. The LEV file is a CARE-S InfoWorks Level Data. Computer-Aided Rehabilitation Program for Sewers (CARE-S) is a software program that supports efficiency in rehabilitation decisions.
CARE-S InfoWorks Level Data related extensions:
- c11 CARE-S InfoWorks User Defined Pollutant Detail Data
- c21 CARE-S InfoWorks Defined Pollutant Detail Data
- cb1 CARE-S InfoWorks Biochemical Oxygen Detail Data
- cc1 CARE-S InfoWorks Chemical Oxygen Detail Data
- ck1 CARE-S InfoWorks Kjeldahl Nitrogen Detail Data
- cp1 CARE-S InfoWorks Phosphorus Detail Data
.lev - ENVI Contour Levels Data
The LEV data files are related to ENVI. The LEV file is an ENVI Contour Levels Data. ENVI image analysis software is used by GIS professionals, remote sensing scientists, and image analysts to extract meaningful information from imagery to make better decisions.
ENVI Contour Levels Data related extensions:
- adj ADS40 Orientation Adjustment Data
- ads ADS40 Header Data
- ann ENVI Annotation Data
- bll ENVI Bad Lines List
- cam ADS40 Camera Calibration Data
- cff ENVI Calibration Factors Data
.lev - NetHack Game Level Data
The LEV game data files are related to NetHack. The LEV file is a NetHack Game Level Data. NetHack is a single-player roguelike video game originally released in 1987 with ASCII graphics.
NetHack Game Level Data related extensions:
- nh NetHack Game Configuration File
.lev - Return to Wonderland Game Level Data
The LEV game data files are related to Return to Wonderland. The LEV file is a Return to Wonderland Game Level Data. Return to Wonderland is a puzzle/action game for Microsoft Windows.
Return to Wonderland Game Level Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .lev file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .lev extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .lev files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .lev files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .lev file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .lev file
To set the .lev file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .lev file association. Many applications can open .lev files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .lev file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
elv, ev, kev, le, lec, led, lef, leg, lfv, lrv, lsv, lv, lve, lwv, mev
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .lev filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .lev:
- elv Aces Hight Map Elevation Data
- lwv Microsoft Agent Linguistically Enhanced Sound File
- lrv GoPro Low Resolution Video
- led AIBO LED File
- ev Echoview File
- mev TIGR MultiExperiment Viewer Format Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .lev page useful, please feel free to link to this page.