LID file format description
Many people often share .lid files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .lid files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .lid files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .lid files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .lid file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.lid - Kodak EasyShare Album Information
The LID multimedia files are related to Kodak EasyShare. The LID file is a Kodak EasyShare Album Information. Kodak EasyShare software is used to transfer and catalog images from EasyShare camera models and can also be used with existing images (in .gif, .png, .jpg, or .tiff format) and non-Kodak digital cameras.
|Magic:||- / -|
Kodak EasyShare Album Information related extensions:
- ismx Microsoft Expression Encoder Index
- glr Gallery for Lightroom Gallery
- nv3dvppl NVIDIA 3D Vision Player Playlist
- rmm RAM Metafile
- ism IIS Smooth Streaming Server Manifest Data
- qtvr QuickTime Virtual Reality File
.lid - LabelVision Auto Incrementing Value Data
The LID data files are related to LabelVision. The LID file is a LabelVision Auto Incrementing Value Data. LabelVision is a label printing software for Microsoft Windows.
LabelVision Auto Incrementing Value Data related extensions:
- matx eXtendable Wad Editor MATX Data
- assoc Associate This File Association Database
- upl TSP-INet Server Request Data
- el SketchEl Molecule Data
- lmi Homeportal SW1000 Firmware Recovery Data
- lcs L0phtCrack Password Database
.lid - Lextek Language Identification Module
The LID other files are related to Lextek Language Identifier. The LID file is a Lextek Language Identification Module. Lextek Language Identifier is a useful program that is capable of automatically identifying that language that a document is written in. The Lextek Language Identifier seems to be no longer supported.
Lextek Language Identification Module related extensions:
- bzplug Corel AfterShot Pro Plugin Bundle
- zl7 ZoneAlarm MailSafe Renamed CPL File
- n81 Apple iOS Kernel Cache Data
- ee Encrypt Easy Encrypted File
- zlp ZoneAlarm MailSafe Renamed REG File
- htt Windows Web View Template
.lid - WinDVD LID Data
The LID data files are related to WinDVD. The LID file is a WinDVD LID Data. WinDVD is a commercial video and music player software for Microsoft Windows.
WinDVD LID Data related extensions:
- plf WinDVD Playlist
.lid - Quicken Deluxe Data
The LID data files are related to Intuit Quicken. The LID file is a Quicken Deluxe Data. Quicken is a personal finance management tool, with a vast array of features.
Quicken Deluxe Data related extensions:
- sm3 DataCAD Symbol File
- vec CX-Designer Shape Data
- med MOBILedit Phone Image Data
- tcp2 TCP/Connect II Data
- hh7 PCAnywhere Log Data
- crf MOUSE Runoff Data
.lid - Maple Setup Data
The LID data files are related to Maple. The LID file is a Maple Setup Data. Maple is a commercial computer algebra system developed and sold commercially by Maplesoft.
Maple Setup Data related extensions:
- hdb Maple Help Database
- ind Maple Repository Index File
- lib Maple Repository Data File
- m Maple Internal Format File
- maple Maple Workbook Document
- maplet Maple Maplet File
.lid - Scholars Aid Library Backup
The LID data files are related to Scholars Aid. The LID file is a Scholars Aid Library Backup. Scholars Aid is an academic writing software that can be used by everyone to organize, search, and use data.
Scholars Aid Library Backup related extensions:
- scn RTrace Ray Tracer Scene Data
- nji Nero BackItUp Job Information
- nlv Nikon Capture LHC Editor File
- mcl MCell Cellular Automata Data
- integers ScadaWorks Integer Bank Template
- s85 Sabre Airline Solutions Chart
.lid - Dylan Library
The LID development files are related to Open Dylan. The LID file is a Dylan Library. Dylan is a multi-paradigm programming language that includes support for functional and object-oriented programming.
Dylan Library related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .lid file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .lid extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .lid files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .lid files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .lid file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .lid file
To set the .lid file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .lid file association. Many applications can open .lid files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .lid file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
id, iid, ild, kid, ld, ldi, li, lic, lif, lir, lis, liv, liw, lix, lkd
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .lid filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .lid:
- id AMD SimNow Product Data
- lif Homeworld Texture
- lkd Pioneer OEL Screensaver
- mid MapInfo Interchange Format Data
- lic Metrel ES Manager License Data
- lis ANSYS AQWA List Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .lid page useful, please feel free to link to this page.