LPD file format description
Many people often share .lpd files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .lpd files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .lpd files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .lpd files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .lpd file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.lpd - Helix Nuts and Bolts File
The LPD data files are related to Helix Nuts and Bolts. The LPD file is a Helix Nuts and Bolts File. Nuts and Bolts is a fully integrated utility suite that incorporates all the most popular tools and utilities in a single, easy-to-use package. The Helix Nuts and Bolts seems to be no longer supported.
|Application:||Helix Nuts and Bolts|
|Magic:||- / -|
Helix Nuts and Bolts File related extensions:
- nxs Pioneer Rekordbox Profile
- hstx Altair HyperStudy Package
- plt0 Nintendo Wii Palette Data
- tpm CrazyTalk Wireframe Model
- xxr Brixx Planner Report Data
- padfx Metrel SDK Data Structure
.lpd - Lookout Protocol Driver
The LPD other files are related to NI Lookout. The LPD file is a Lookout Protocol Driver. National Instruments Lookout is an easy-to-use Web-enabled human machine interface (HMI) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) software system for demanding manufacturing and process control applications. Lookout protocol drivers are dynamic link library (DLL)-component object classes within the Lookout software package that feature automatic scan data blocking.
Lookout Protocol Driver related extensions:
- scbo MacBook EFI Unlock File
- kode KodeFile Encrypted Data
- bi2 WD TV Live Firmware
- pasl NASL Pedant PASL Script
- mfa MobileFrame Application
- vbee EmEditor VBScript Macro
.lpd - Label Designer Plus Document
The LPD document files are related to Label Designer Plus. The LPD file is a Label Designer Plus Document. Label Designer Plus is a program to create and print labels developed by CAM Development.
Label Designer Plus Document related extensions:
- xlsxe Document Manager Encrypted XLSX Document
- qbr Intuit QuickBooks Report Template
- pzh Presto Data
- mpf Microsoft Media Package File
- xyp XyWrite III Plus Document
- edrwx Microsoft XPS Drawing Document
.lpd - LPD Daemon Print Permissions Data
The LPD configuration files are related to LPD. The LPD file is a LPD Daemon Print Permissions Data. The LPD utility is the line printer daemon, spool area handler for Linux. The LPD seems to be no longer supported.
LPD Daemon Print Permissions Data related extensions:
- xcfg MON2020 GC Configuration
- kfp KaraFun Karaoke Presets
- oce OCE Database Connection File
- exs Logic Pro Sampler Instrument
- nspb Navicat for SQL Server Backup Profile
- bor ARCIMBOLDO Configuration File
.lpd - Lecturnity Multimedia Presentation Document
The LPD document files are related to Lecturnity. The LPD file is a Lecturnity Multimedia Presentation Document. Lecturnity is a tool for screen recordings, recording PowerPoint, creating training videos, presenting products and producing interactive presentations. The Lecturnity seems to be no longer supported.
Lecturnity Multimedia Presentation Document related extensions:
- lsd Lecturnity Source Document
It is important to understand that the .lpd file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .lpd extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .lpd files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .lpd files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .lpd file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .lpd file
To set the .lpd file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .lpd file association. Many applications can open .lpd files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .lpd file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ipd, kpd, ld, ldp, lld, lod, lp, lpc, lpf, lpr, lps, lpv, lpw, lpx, mpd
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .lpd filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .lpd:
- ipd Impact CAD Drawing
- lp LP88 Linear Programming Data
- mpd Microsoft Project Database
- pld Oracle PLD Library
- lod A-10 Cuba! Weapons Loadout Data
- lps Bryce 7 Leaf Shape
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .lpd page useful, please feel free to link to this page.