LSD file format description
Many people often share .lsd files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .lsd files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .lsd files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .lsd files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .lsd file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.lsd - RPG Maker Game Save
The LSD game data files are related to RPG Maker. The LSD file is a RPG Maker Game Save. RPG Maker is a program that allows users to create their own role-playing video games.
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
RPG Maker Game Save related extensions:
- kao Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Font
- aas Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force Bot Support Data
- nebula Homeworld Nebula Data
- nsnake nSnake Level File
- glu Hardball Game Data
- obm OpenTTD Base Metadata
.lsd - Lecturnity Source Document
The LSD document files are related to Lecturnity. The LSD file is a Lecturnity Source Document. Lecturnity is a tool for screen recordings, recording PowerPoint, creating training videos, presenting products and producing interactive presentations. The Lecturnity seems to be no longer supported.
Lecturnity Source Document related extensions:
- lpd Lecturnity Multimedia Presentation Document
.lsd - FIFA World Cup Environment Data
The LSD game data files are related to FIFA World Cup. The LSD file is a FIFA World Cup Environment Data. 2002 FIFA World Cup is the official game of the 17th FIFA World Cup.
FIFA World Cup Environment Data related extensions:
- wpm Warcraft 3 Path Map Data
- s16 Football Manager Data
- wga Prisoner of War Game Data
- ert Heroes of Might and Magic III Script
- osr Osu! Replay File
- fl Freelancer Saved Game
.lud - ABBYY Lingvo Dictionary User Dictionary
The LUD data files are related to ABBYY Lingvo Dictionary. The LUD file is an ABBYY Lingvo Dictionary User Dictionary. ABBYY Lingvo Dictionary is a comprehensive multilingual dictionary.
ABBYY Lingvo Dictionary User Dictionary related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .lsd file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .lsd extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .lsd files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .lsd files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .lsd file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .lsd file
To set the .lsd file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .lsd file association. Many applications can open .lsd files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .lsd file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
isd, ksd, lcd, ld, lds, led, ls, lsc, lse, lsf, lsr, lss, lsv, lsw, lsx
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .lsd filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .lsd:
- ld Telix Long Distance Codes Data
- lsf Streaming Media Format Video
- msd Scream MiniSEED Data
- sld Autodesk AutoCAD Slide Library
- lcd Abbyy FineReader Dictionary File
- ls Lightwave 3D LScript Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .lsd page useful, please feel free to link to this page.