M01 file format description
Many people share .m01 files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .m01 file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .m01 files.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.m01 - MicroStation Modification User Resource File
M01 file is a MicroStation Modification User Resource File. M01 ... M99 files contains interface components for the user.
- .m01 file format description:
- M01 format
- Bentley MicroStation
- Data files
- - / -
- m02, m03, m04, m05, m06, m07, m08, m09, m10, m99
- MicroStation Modification User Resource File related links:
- MicroStation Modification User Resource File related extensions:
.mlv - Magic Lantern RAW Video
MLV file is a Magic Lantern RAW Video. Magic Lantern is a free software add-on that runs from the SD/CF card and adds a host of new features to Canon EOS cameras that weren't included from the factory by Canon.
- .mlv file format description:
- MLV format description not yet available
- Magic Lantern
- Video files
- - / -
- m00, m01, m02, m03, m04, m05
- Magic Lantern RAW Video related links:
- Magic Lantern RAW Video related extensions:
- Magic Lantern RAW Video
Naturally, other applications may also use the .m01 file extension. Even harmful programs can create .m01 files. Be especially cautious with .m01 files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .m01 file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .m01 file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
01, mo1, k01, mp1, m10
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Clarion Database Keys
- Akeeba Secured Backup Archive
- Microsoft Money 2002 Backup Data
- EnCase Logical Evidence Data
- Magnavox Odyssey 1 Emulator ROM Image
- MicroStation Modification User Resource File
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .m01 file format, then write to us!