MAZ file format description
Many people often share .maz files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .maz files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .maz files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .maz files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .maz file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.maz - Hover! Maze File
The MAZ game data files are related to Hover!. The MAZ file is a Hover! Maze File. Hover! is a video game that was included on CD-ROM versions of the Microsoft Windows 95 operating system. The Hover! seems to be no longer supported.
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
Hover! Maze File related extensions:
- age3sav Age of Empires III Saved Game Data
- ifp Grand Theft Auto Animation Data
- y3t Yu-Gi-Oh! Online 3 Tag Data
- atlas Stronghold 3 Editor Atlas Data
- asstrm Splinter Cell: Blacklist Data
- bnd Microsoft Flight Simulator Panels Data
.maz - Mazatrol Program
The MAZ development files are related to MazaCAM. The MAZ file is a Mazatrol Program. Mazatrol is a native programming language for Mazak CNC machines.
Mazatrol Program related extensions:
.maz - dVISE 3D Model
The MAZ data files are related to dVISE. The MAZ file is a dVISE 3D Model. dVISE is a virtual world authoring tool which al- lows users quickly to build and then experience virtual worlds. The dVISE seems to be no longer supported.
dVISE 3D Model related extensions:
- viz dVISE 3D Model Data
.maz - Autodesk 3D Studio Max Archived Network Rendering Job
The MAZ archive files are related to Autodesk 3D Studio MAX. The MAZ file is an Autodesk 3D Studio Max Archived Network Rendering Job. 3D Studio is a 3D graphics modeling and rendering program.
Autodesk 3D Studio Max Archived Network Rendering Job related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .maz file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .maz extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .maz files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .maz files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .maz file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .maz file
To set the .maz file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .maz file association. Many applications can open .maz files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .maz file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
amz, az, haz, laz, ma, maa, mas, max, mwz, mxz, mz, mzz, naz
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .maz filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .maz:
- mas MEGA Alignment Sequence Data
- naz Total Overdose Game Data
- mas Lotus Freelance Graphics Smartmaster File
- mwz Maple Compressed Worksheet
- laz LiquidApps Project
- max TRS-80 MAX Image
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .maz page useful, please feel free to link to this page.