MED file format description
Many people often share .med files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .med files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .med files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .med files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .med file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.med - OctaMED Music Module
The MED audio files are related to MED SoundStudio. The MED file is an OctaMED Music Module. OctaMED is a popular sound tracker for the Commodore Amiga.
OctaMED Music Module related extensions:
- cvh DR-97 Digital Recorder HQ Voice
- tlsd Digitech Trio Plus Sample Data
- nus3audio Super Smash Bros NUS3 Audio Data
- xoht Xiaomi Mi Music Downloaded Song
- usm Farandole Composer Unsigned Sample
- spc SpchComp Encoded Speech Data
.med - FactoryTalk View Studio Development Application
The MED development files are related to FactoryTalk View Studio. The MED file is a FactoryTalk View Studio Development Application. FactoryTalk View is a Windows-based application suite, produced by Rockwell Software, which simplifies the creation of graphic human-machine interfaces (HMI), such as operator interface solutions, to monitor and control machines and small processes.
FactoryTalk View Studio Development Application related extensions:
- lbk VersaPro Local Logic Block Backup
- dsc Crestron SIMPL Discovery Data
- caml Core Animation Markup Language Data
- aet FileMaker Pro Runtime Database
- jci PSDsoft Express JTAG Chain Information
- sar JBoss Service Archive
.med - RSView Development Project
The MED project files are related to RSView. The MED file is an RSView Development Project. Rockwell RSView is a client application for building user interfaces to control systems.
RSView Development Project related extensions:
- mer RSView Development Runtime
.med - MEDLINE Document
The MED document files are related to MEDLINE. The MED file is a MEDLINE Document. MEDLINE is the National Library of Medicine’s (NLM) premier bibliographic database that contains more than 28 million references to journal articles in life sciences with a concentration on biomedicine.
MEDLINE Document related extensions:
- vw3 Volkswriter 3 Text Document
- ndw Nemetschek Allplan Document
- antmpl Adobe Edge Animate Template
- ptn DigiStitch Design
- tsb 3dMD 3D Image
- liquid Shopify Liquid Template
.med - MOBILedit Phone Image Data
The MED data files are related to MOBILedit. The MED file is a MOBILedit Phone Image Data. MOBILedit is a content management software that works across platforms for cell phones.
MOBILedit Phone Image Data related extensions:
.med - Aquazone Medication Data
The MED game data files are related to Aquazone. The MED file is an Aquazone Medication Data. AquaZone is a fish tank simulation game developed by Frontier Groove.
Aquazone Medication Data related extensions:
- fsh Aquazone Fish Data
.med - Corel WordPerfect Macro Editor Data
The MED data files are related to Corel WordPerfect Office. The MED file is a Corel WordPerfect Macro Editor Data. Corel WordPerfect Office is a complete office suite developed by Corel Corporation.
Corel WordPerfect Macro Editor Data related extensions:
- dwx DesignWorks Viewer Tools Data
- eno FruitfulTime TaskManager Encrypted Notes
- ct1 Microsoft SMS Proposed Site Control Data
- tbio Toxic Biohazard Presets Data
- spin Apple Mac OS X Console Spin Report
- js Esko Automation Engine Job Sheet Data
.med - A2B Player Purchase Data
The MED data files are related to A2B Player. The MED file is an A2B Player Purchase Data. A2B Player is a freeware media player developed by DigitalPhono. The A2B Player seems to be no longer supported.
A2B Player Purchase Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .med file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .med extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .med files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .med files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .med file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .med file
To set the .med file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .med file association. Many applications can open .med files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .med file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ed, emd, hed, jed, ked, led, m3d, md, mdd, mde, me, mec, mef, mer, mes
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .med filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .med:
- mer FactoryTalk View Studio Runtime Application
- mer Corel WordPerfect Macro Editor Resident Area
- mer RSView Development Runtime
- mer Data Interchange Format
- ed EasyDraw CAD Drawing
- m3d DJ Mix Pro Database
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .med page useful, please feel free to link to this page.