MFT file format description
Many people often share .mft files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .mft files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .mft files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .mft files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .mft file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.mft - Crestron SIMPL Manifest Data
The MFT development files are related to Crestron SIMPL. The MFT file is a Crestron SIMPL Manifest Data. Crestron SIMPL Windows software provides all the tools necessary to configure, program, test, and debug an integrated control system application.
|Magic:||- / -|
Crestron SIMPL Manifest Data related extensions:
- icfg Aristotle Interprocedural Control Flow Graph
- vbi Visual Batch Include
- uht Amulet uHTML GUI Data
- dmm BYOND Dream Maker Map
- hrl Erlang Header File
- vbor V IDE Automatically Generated MakeFile
.mft - Multitude FireTalk Web Launcher Plugin
The MFT other files are related to Multitude FireTalk. The MFT file is a Multitude FireTalk Web Launcher Plugin. Firetalk was an always-on interactive video platform that allowed content creators to engage with and monetize their audiences. The Multitude FireTalk seems to be no longer supported.
Multitude FireTalk Web Launcher Plugin related extensions:
- pnf Precompiled Setup Information File
- jsf Macromedia Fireworks Batch Script
- nfs Network File System Temporary
- ox2 Orangutan X2 Firmware Update
- ftil e-Hastakshar Encrypted Contract Note
- fgsf Files by Google Safe Folder Encrypted File
.mft - Origin Game Update Package Manifest
The MFT development files are related to Origin Client. The MFT file is an Origin Game Update Package Manifest. Origin is a digital distribution platform developed by Electronic Arts for purchasing and playing video games.
Origin Game Update Package Manifest related extensions:
- amd ASCET XML Model Description
- ff ARRIS SigmaC Source Code
- cdb µVision Device Database
- bt Crestron SIMPL Boot Data
- chr CryENGINE Character Data
- fbl5 FinalBuilder Project Log
.mft - MediaFACE Project Template
The MFT project files are related to Neato MediaFACE. The MFT file is a MediaFACE Project Template. MediaFACE is a CD/DVD labeling software from Neato.
MediaFACE Project Template related extensions:
- bph Blophome Saved Project
- pro Terramodel Project
- song AudioSauna Project
- q3d Quest3D Project
- vtpr VTales Store Visualizer Project
- aup3 Audacity v3 Project
.mft - Microsoft Windows NTFS Master File Table
The MFT data files are related to Microsoft Windows. The MFT file is a Microsoft Windows NTFS Master File Table. Microsoft Windows is a group of Operating Systems manufactured by Microsoft.
Microsoft Windows NTFS Master File Table related extensions:
- fphomepg Microsoft Frontpage Home Page Data
- aca Microsoft Agent Character Animation
- stg Microsoft ActiveSync Mobile Device Backup
- tha Microsoft Windows Thai Noise-Words List
- exprwdtheme Microsoft Expression Web Package Theme
- fptheme Microsoft Frontpage Theme Data
.mft - MetaFont Source Formatter
The MFT font files are related to TeX Live. The MFT file is a MetaFont Source Formatter. Metafont is a programming language used to define vector fonts.
MetaFont Source Formatter related extensions:
.mft - Kaspersky Anti-virus MFT Table
The MFT data files are related to Kaspersky Anti-virus. The MFT file is a Kaspersky Anti-virus MFT Table. Kaspersky Anti-Virus is a proactive malware scanner and virus removal tool that protects your PC.
Kaspersky Anti-virus MFT Table related extensions:
- meme MEME Motif Format Data
- osw ONESWING Contents Data
- mbbackup Modelbench Backup Data
- ctl EditPlus Cliptext Data
- mmd Cumulate Draw MMD Data
- amc Ant Movie Catalog Data
.mf - Java Manifest File
The MF development files are related to Java Runtime Environment. The MF file is an Java Manifest file (manifest.mf). The manifest is a special file that can contain information about the files packaged in a JAR file.
Java Manifest File related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .mft file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .mft extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .mft files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .mft files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .mft file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .mft file
To set the .mft file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .mft file association. Many applications can open .mft files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .mft file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
fmt, ft, hft, jft, kft, lft, mbt, mct, mdt, met, mf, mff, mfg, mfr, mgt
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .mft filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .mft:
- fmt Oracle Forms Form Module Text
- kft Matrox X.Tools Keyframe Data
- met Corel WordPerfect ME Top Overflow Data
- mfg Esko ArtiosCAD Manufacturing Data
- mtt Transformation Extender Type Tree
- ft Lotus Notes Full-text Index
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .mft page useful, please feel free to link to this page.