MIS file format description
Many people often share .mis files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .mis files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .mis files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .mis files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .mis file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.mis - Marble Blast Gold Mission
The MIS game data files are related to Marble Blast Gold. The MIS file is a Marble Blast Gold Mission. Marble Blast Gold is a 3D platformer game. It was pre-installed on some Apple Inc. computers like the iMac, iBook and Mac Mini. It is also available for Windows operating systems as well as various Linux distributions. The Marble Blast Gold seems to be no longer supported.
|Application:||Marble Blast Gold|
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
Marble Blast Gold Mission related extensions:
- emip Among Us Custom Skin Data
- lgt Urban Chaos LightMap Data
- adf GTA: Vice City Audio Data
- mgn Star Wars: Galaxies 3D Model
- tis Infinity Engine Tileset Data
- c4 Clonk 4 Script
.mis - AtariTools-800 Missile Data
The MIS graphic files are related to AtariTools-800. The MIS file is an AtariTools-800 Missile Data. AtariTools-800 is a Windows toolkit dedicated to ATARI 400/800/XL/XE/5200/XEGS, includes Char-Editor, Char-Animator, PM Editor, DL and GR Editor.
AtariTools-800 Missile Data related extensions:
- 4cs AtariTools-800 Font Data
- 4gp AtariTools-800 Graphic Data
- 4mi AtariTools-800 4 Missiles Data
- 4pl AtariTools-800 4 Players Data
- 4pm AtariTools-800 4 Players and 4 Missiles Data
- acs AtariTools-800 Font Data
.mis - Delta Force: Land Warrior Mission Data
The MIS game data files are related to Delta Force: Land Warrior. The MIS file is a Delta Force: Land Warrior Mission Data. Delta Force: Land Warrior is a tactical first-person shooter video game published by NovaLogic.
Delta Force: Land Warrior Mission Data related extensions:
- md6mesh Doom 4 Model Data
- vos Virtual Orchestra Studio Data
- dmo The Land of UM Demo Data
- tex Hitman Game Text Data
- wxy LoL Wooxy Skin Data
- jag RuneScape Data
.mis - Tribes 2 Game Mission Data
The MIS game data files are related to Tribes 2. The MIS file is a Tribes 2 Game Mission Data. Tribes 2 is a sci-fi first-person shooter (FPS) computer game based in the fictional Earthsiege universe.
Tribes 2 Game Mission Data related extensions:
- glb Glulx Blorb Game Data
- k2s Kaiser 2 Saved Game
- arm Fly! Articulated Model Data
- uhtm Unreal Tournament HTML Data
- las Laserstrike Game Level Data
- mii Nintendo Wii Virtual Avatar
.mis - 3WayPack Missing Data Pointers Data
The MIS data files are related to 3WayPack. The MIS file is a 3WayPack Missing Data Pointers Data. 3WayPack is a suite of programs for three-way data analysis.
3WayPack Missing Data Pointers Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .mis file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .mis extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .mis files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .mis files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .mis file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .mis file
To set the .mis file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .mis file association. Many applications can open .mis files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .mis file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
his, ims, is, jis, kis, lis, mi, mic, mie, mix, miz, mjs, mks, mls, mos
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .mis filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .mis:
- ims IncrediMail Skin Data
- mie MapImagery Encrypted Image
- mks MagicKey SmartType Settings Data
- ms Maxwell Render Script
- ims IMPlay Song
- mi Mental Ray Scene
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .mis page useful, please feel free to link to this page.