MLG file format description
Many people often share .mlg files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .mlg files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .mlg files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .mlg files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .mlg file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.mlg - MathsPIC Log File
The MLG data files are related to MathsPIC. The MLG file is a MathsPIC Log File. The MathsPIC is a filter program for use with PICTEX.
MathsPIC Log File related extensions:
- sms My Phone Explorer SMS
- bri SeisWorks Bricked Seismic Data Format File
- xdxf XML Dictionary eXchange Format Data
- oly AFP Overlay Resource
- sbp OpenSBP CNC Program
- bcml Biological Connection Markup Language Document
.mlg - KilnView Log Data
The MLG data files are related to KilnView. The MLG file is a KilnView Log Data. KilnView is a Supervisory PC based SCADA and configuration package for the FDC-2010-K5C Kiln Control and FDC 300 Series Single Loop Controls.
KilnView Log Data related extensions:
- sif KilnView Log Signature
.mlg - IBM Communications Server Message Log
The MLG data files are related to IBM Communications Server. The MLG file is an IBM Communications Server Message Log. The IBM Communications Server is a comprehensive networking product that enables communications among many types of devices across a number of network protocols.
IBM Communications Server Message Log related extensions:
- dum QUANTA Dummy Atom File
- sed ProModel Binary Seed Data
- pba OpenOffice.org Basic Package
- sqw Horace Data
- spdesignskin Microsoft SharePoint Designer Skin Data
- nbs NTI Backup Now Backup Set
.mlg - MaLa Game List
The MLG data files are related to MaLa. The MLG file is a MaLa Game List. MaLa is a multi emulator frontend designed for all 32bit Windows operating systems. The MaLa seems to be no longer supported.
MaLa Game List related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .mlg file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .mlg extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .mlg files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .mlg files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .mlg file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .mlg file
To set the .mlg file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .mlg file association. Many applications can open .mlg files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .mlg file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
hlg, jlg, klg, lg, llg, lmg, mg, mgl, mig, mkg, ml, mlb, mlf, mlh, mln
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .mlg filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .mlg:
- mig Mighty Draw Drawing
- mlr Mollier Sketcher Document
- mlh Message Tools for NetWare Source Code
- mg Modula-3 Generic Module Source Code
- mlb Windows Mobile Media Library
- mmg MKVToolNix Muxing Settings
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .mlg page useful, please feel free to link to this page.