MLT file format description
Many people often share .mlt files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .mlt files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .mlt files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .mlt files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .mlt file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.mlt - mAirList Desktop Template
The MLT data files are related to mAirList Desktop. The MLT file is a mAirList Desktop Template. mAirList is a light-weight, full-featured radio automation system for Microsoft Windows. A mAirList Desktop Template file (.mlt) is identical to a mAirList desktop file (.mld).
|Magic:||- / -|
mAirList Desktop Template related extensions:
- oetpl Offline Explorer Template
- fdxsl2 FeedDemon Newspaper Style
- ttsystem TomTom System Update Data
- cs ClearSilver Template File
- wrm Winradio Memory Data
- del Lucene Deleted Documents Data
.mlt - ZX Spectrum Raster Image
The MLT graphic files are related to Recoil. The MLT file is a ZX Spectrum Raster Image. The ZX Spectrum is a home computer created by Sinclair Research Ltd in U.K. in 1982.
ZX Spectrum Raster Image related extensions:
- 64c Commodore 64 8x8 Font Data
- a Commodore 64 SEUCK Sprite Image
- a4r Atari 8-bit Anime 4ever Image
- abk Commodore Amiga AMOS Bitmap
- acbm Commodore Amiga Continuous Bitmap Image
- afl Commodore 64 AFLI-editor Image
.mlt - Shotcut Project
The MLT project files are related to Shotcut. The MLT file is a Shotcut Project. Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform video editor.
Shotcut Project related extensions:
- laz LiquidApps Project
- rnb Okapi Rainbow Project
- rhv Rhvac Project
- scs CX-Supervisor Project
- flyp Mapwing Tour Project
- mse MSwinEHE Project
.mlt - Forecast Pro Multivariate Forecast Data
The MLT data files are related to Forecast Pro. The MLT file is a Forecast Pro Multivariate Forecast Data. Forecast Pro is a comprehensive forecasting and forecast management system.
Forecast Pro Multivariate Forecast Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .mlt file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .mlt extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .mlt files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .mlt files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .mlt file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .mlt file
To set the .mlt file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .mlt file association. Many applications can open .mlt files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .mlt file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
hlt, jlt, klt, llt, lmt, lt, mit, mkt, ml, mlf, mlg, mlh, mlr, mly, mmt
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .mlt filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .mlt:
- ml OCaml Source Code
- mot Animation Master Motion Data
- klt KLT WinATLAS Photogrammetric Capture System Data
- mmt Nimbus 7 SAMS MMRVT Data
- mlh Message Tools for NetWare Source Code
- mlg IBM Communications Server Message Log
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .mlt page useful, please feel free to link to this page.