MML file format description
Many people often share .mml files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .mml files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .mml files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .mml files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .mml file format.
8 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.mml - Media Catalog MML File
The MML data files are related to Microsoft Office (XP). The MML file is a Media Catalog MML File.
|Application:||Microsoft Office (XP)|
|Magic:||- / -|
Media Catalog MML File related extensions:
- psj PLUS-Slitting Binary Job
- wfindex Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Index Data
- nscr Nitro Screen Resource
- csd Manga Studio Scene Data
- ocw Symantec ESM Oracle Configuration Watch Template
- amst Atomic Mail Sender Template
.mml - Mathematical Markup Language Document
The MML document files are related to Mozilla Firefox. The MML file is a Mathematical Markup Language document. MathML is a W3C markup language for mathematics, it is an application of XML for describing mathematical notations and capturing both its structure and content.
Mathematical Markup Language Document related extensions:
- stpz Catia Compressed STEP Document
- cdd CADAM Drawing Document
- wrl Virtual Reality World
- zoi eZediaMX Unlocked Presentation Document
- mrcx MARC21 XML Schema
- note Notessimo Composition
.mml - MyMailList and AddressBook Data
The MML data files are related to MyMailList and AddressBook. The MML file is a MyMailList and AddressBook Data. MyMailList and AddressBook is a mailing list manager software developed by Avanquest.
MyMailList and AddressBook Data related extensions:
- pil ETCBC PIL Data
- pxp Autodesk 3D Studio Max Process Data
- dlmcache FilePlanet Download Manager Cache Data
- cas4 Cascade DTP v4 Layout
- md Chaos Desktop Metadata
- cpw GP-Pro EX Library
.mml - Microsoft Clip Organizer Data
The MML data files are related to Microsoft Clip Organizer. The MML file is a Microsoft Clip Organizer Data. Microsoft Clip Organizer is a program that comes with all Office Programs that allows you to add and organize clips and other media.
Microsoft Clip Organizer Data related extensions:
- cho CUHP Output Data
- stf Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Temporary Data
- ali MODELLER Alignment PIR Data
- glh Wise Installer Temporary Data
- pcb SmartCAM Custom Control Panel File
- thumb Snagit Studio Thumbnail Data
.mml - Gordano Mail Meta Language Source Code
The MML development files are related to GMS. The MML file is a Gordano Mail Meta Language Source Code. The Mail Meta Language (MML) is a scripting language specifically designed to manage email messages (in much the same way as HTML manages web pages). MML can alter messages, redirect messages and pre-process web pages in Gordano’s webserver.
Gordano Mail Meta Language Source Code related extensions:
- capfile Ruby Capistrano Instruction Data
- mps_ MPW Shell Data
- bin Crestron SIMPL Binary Output Data
- skx Microsoft BizTalk Server XLANG Schedule
- oc Esterel Compiler Automaton Code
- rgx ReaGeniX Code Generator Symbol Table
.mml - MOLMOL Molecule Description
The MML data files are related to MOLMOL. The MML file is a MOLMOL Molecule Description. MOLMOL is a molecular graphics program for displaying, analyzing, and manipulating the three-dimensional structure of biological macromolecules
MOLMOL Molecule Description related extensions:
- ufl Verity Server Custom Fields File
- gwa AMAPstudio Geometry with Attributes Data
- h00 Flash ROM HEX File
- jor Microsoft SQL Server Journal Data
- clp Windows Clipboard File
- check CASTEP Check Binary
.mml - Aleph One Marathon Markup Language Code
The MML game data files are related to Aleph One. The MML file is an Aleph One Marathon Markup Language Code. Aleph One is the open source continuation of Bungie's Marathon 2 game engine.
Aleph One Marathon Markup Language Code related extensions:
- sss Heart of Darkness Saved Game
- seq Vagrant Story Animation Sequence Data
- car Carnivores: Ice Age Game Resources Data
- papa Flipline Papa Games Data
- j2t Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Tile Set
- mtga Homeworld Game Data
.mml - Adobe FrameMaker Document Properties Data
The MML data files are related to Adobe FrameMaker. The MML file is an Adobe FrameMaker Document Properties Data. Adobe FrameMaker is a desktop publishing (DTP) and word processing application that is popular for large documents.
Adobe FrameMaker Document Properties Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .mml file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .mml extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .mml files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .mml files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .mml file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .mml file
To set the .mml file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .mml file association. Many applications can open .mml files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .mml file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
hml, jml, kml, lml, mhl, mkl, ml, mll, mlm, mm, mm1, mmi, mmk, mmm, mmo
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .mml filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .mml:
- kml KEDIT Macro Library
- mm MultiMate Advantage II text document
- mmo WinDev HyperFileSQL Memo File
- nml NewGRF Meta Language Data
- hml Hangul Word Processor Markup Language v2 Data
- mlm MemoryLifter Learning Module
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .mml page useful, please feel free to link to this page.