MMP file format description
Many people often share .mmp files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .mmp files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .mmp files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .mmp files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .mmp file format.
9 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.mmp - Master Album Maker Project
The MMP project files are related to Master Album Maker. The MMP file is a Master Album Maker Project. Master Album Maker is a software product that provides easy distribution of digital photo albums.
|Application:||Master Album Maker|
|Magic:||- / -|
Master Album Maker Project related extensions:
- agif Active GIF Creator Project
- ppr Asix UP Programmer Project
- dvds DVDStyler Project
- ccbproj CocosBuilder Project
- ndprj NeoDownloader Project
- rso7 ReliaSoft Office 7 Project
.mmp - LMMS Project
The MMP project files are related to LMMS. The MMP file is an LMMS Project. LMMS (Linux MultiMedia Studio) is a free cross-platform software which allows you to produce music with your computer.
LMMS Project related extensions:
- ds LMMS DrumSynth Data
- lmms LMMS Configuration Data
- mmpz LMMS Compressed Project
- xpf LMMS Presets Data
.mmp - MindManager 2002 Map Document
The MMP document files are related to MindJet MindManager. The MMP file is a MindManager 2002 Map Document. MindManager is a commercial mind mapping software application developed by Mindjet Corporation.
MindManager 2002 Map Document related extensions:
- cwwp ClarisWorks Word Processor Document
- xlsb Microsoft Excel 2007 Document
- xlst OnlyOffice Internal XLSX Document
- hwt Hangul Word Processor Template
- p3l PointLineCAD 3D Drawing Layer Data
- mell Mellel Word Processing Document
.mmp - MixMeister Studio Playlist
The MMP data files are related to MixMeister Studio. The MMP file is a MixMeister Studio Playlist. MixMeister Studio is a music mixing program for DJs.
MixMeister Studio Playlist related extensions:
- esw Turbo Smetchik Data
- stt SPSS Table Template
- fsat Autodesk Inventor Stress Analysis FSAT Data
- nlu Norton LiveUpdate E-mail Trigger Data
- def SmartWare Definition Data
- wtm WaveThunder Music Data
.mmp - CoCo Systems VisiMap Data
The MMP data files are related to VisiMap. The MMP file is a CoCo Systems VisiMap Data. VisiMap is a visual mapping application for Microsoft Windows.
CoCo Systems VisiMap Data related extensions:
- mmt CoCo Systems VisiMap Template
.mmp - Gammadyne Mailer Project
The MMP project files are related to Gammadyne Mailer. The MMP file is a Gammadyne Mailer Project. Gammadyne Mailer is a software to automate business email marketing, sending bulk emails to a large list of recipients and tracking their delivery.
Gammadyne Mailer Project related extensions:
- pzm GraphPad Prism 3 Project
- ap14 TIA Portal v14 Project
- mdr MagicDraw Project
- agp ArtGem Project
- fbproj FlippingBook Photo Album Project
- ni Inform 7 Project
.mmp - Metamath Proof Worksheet
The MMP data files are related to Metamath. The MMP file is a Metamath Proof Worksheet. Metamath is a tiny language that can express theorems in abstract mathematics, accompanied by proofs that can be verified by a computer program.
Metamath Proof Worksheet related extensions:
- mm Metamath ASCII Database
.mmp - Symbian Project Specification Data
The MMP data files are related to Symbian SDK. The MMP file is a Symbian Project Specification Data. Symbian is a discontinued mobile operating system (OS) and computing platform designed for smartphones. The Symbian SDK seems to be no longer supported.
Symbian Project Specification Data related extensions:
- vrge08task Microsoft Entourage 2008 Task Data
- ptxt Avid Pro Tools Session Template
- lwav eXtendable Wad Editor LWAV Data
- cnskn EULANDA ERP System Skin Data
- flexolibrary Final Cut Pro Library Database
- mod CADdy++ Mechanical Model Data
.mmp - Grand Theft Auto Multiplayer Map
The MMP game data files are related to Grand Theft Auto. The MMP file is a Grand Theft Auto Multiplayer Map. GTA (Grand Theft Auto) is an American video game series, published by Rockstar Games.
Grand Theft Auto Multiplayer Map related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .mmp file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .mmp extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .mmp files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .mmp files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .mmp file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .mmp file
To set the .mmp file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .mmp file association. Many applications can open .mmp files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .mmp file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
hmp, jmp, kmp, lmp, mhp, mjp, mkp, mlp, mm, mml, mmo, mnp, mp, mpm, nmp
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .mmp filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .mmp:
- lmp Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance Game Data
- mlp mAirList Desktop Playlist
- mml Gordano Mail Meta Language Source Code
- mp Microsoft Multiplan Data
- kmp Korg Trinity Keymap
- mjp MJPEG Video
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .mmp page useful, please feel free to link to this page.