MMT file format description
Many people often share .mmt files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .mmt files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .mmt files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .mmt files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .mmt file format.
4 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.mmt - Nimbus 7 SAMS MMRVT Data
The MMT data files are related to Notepad. The MMT file is a Nimbus 7 SAMS MMRVT Data. MMRVT is an ASCII file of monthly mean retrieved temperatures profiles. The Nimbus satellites were second-generation U.S. robotic spacecraft used for meteorological research and development. The Notepad seems to be no longer supported.
Nimbus 7 SAMS MMRVT Data related extensions:
- aev Notepad++ Data
- ames NASA Ames Data Exchange
- android Android Related Readme
- apt Nimbus 7 SAMS APRIORI Data
- bad Microsoft Exchange Non-Delivery Report Message
- bbs BBS Directory List
.mmt - Oracle Forms Menu Module Text
The MMT development files are related to Oracle Forms. The MMT file is an Oracle Forms Menu Module Text. Oracle Forms is a software product for creating screens that interact with an Oracle database.
Oracle Forms Menu Module Text related extensions:
- cer Lahey Fortran Compilation Error Data
- obh Hitachi Ladder Editor Object Program
- nsl nsL Script
- gf Grammatical Framework Source
- user Visual Studio Project User Options Data
- qc7 SAS 7 Sequential Engine Catalog Data
.mmt - EGSEING Memory Dump
The MMT data files are related to EGSEING. The MMT file is an EGSEING Memory Dump. EGSEING (EGSE INGestor) is a conversion program to process packet data files created with the LEGSPC EGSE and convert them into FITS format. The EGSEING seems to be no longer supported.
EGSEING Memory Dump related extensions:
.mmt - CoCo Systems VisiMap Template
The MMT data files are related to VisiMap. The MMT file is a CoCo Systems VisiMap Template. VisiMap is a visual mapping application for Microsoft Windows.
CoCo Systems VisiMap Template related extensions:
- mmp CoCo Systems VisiMap Data
It is important to understand that the .mmt file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .mmt extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .mmt files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .mmt files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .mmt file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .mmt file
To set the .mmt file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .mmt file association. Many applications can open .mmt files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .mmt file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
hmt, jmt, kmt, lmt, mht, mjt, mkt, mlt, mm, mmf, mmg, mmh, mmr, mnt, mt
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .mmt filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .mmt:
- lmt RPG Maker 2000 Map Tree
- mm Xcode Objective-C Program Source Code
- mtm Macrofocus TreeMap Data
- mm MultiMate Advantage II text document
- mmr Inertial Explorer Mounting Data
- mlt Forecast Pro Multivariate Forecast Data
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .mmt page useful, please feel free to link to this page.