MPD file format description
Many people often share .mpd files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .mpd files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .mpd files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .mpd files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .mpd file format.
5 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.mpd - Microsoft Project Database
The MPD data files are related to Microsoft Project. The MPD file is a Microsoft Project Database. Microsoft Office Project is a software used to schedule and control projects.
|Magic:||- / -|
Microsoft Project Database related extensions:
- wm3 MSC.visualNastran 4D Model
- sqexp SpellQuizzer Exported Data
- ral Atlas Right Track Layout
- 3rf Arbortext Advanced Print Publisher Cross Reference Data
- zpc ZappR Compiled Patch
- fp CRiSP Harvest Fishery Policy Data
.mpd - ABC Monadic Predicate Data
The MPD development files are related to ABC. The MPD file is an ABC Monadic Predicate Data. ABC is an interactive programming language and environment for personal computing, originally intended as a good replacement for BASIC. It was designed by first doing a task analysis of the programming task.
ABC Monadic Predicate Data related extensions:
- cts ABC Permanent Locations Data
- dfd ABC Dyadic Functions Data
- dpd ABC Dyadic Predicate Data
- mfd ABC Monadic Functions Data
- zfd ABC Zeroadic Functions Data
- zpd ABC Zeroadic Predicate Data
.mpd - Xilinx Microprocessor Peripheral Definition
The MPD data files are related to Xilinx Platform Studio. The MPD file is a Xilinx Microprocessor Peripheral Definition. The Microprocessor Peripheral Definition (MPD) file defines the interface of the peripheral.
Xilinx Microprocessor Peripheral Definition related extensions:
- dict Microsoft Virtual PC Dictionary Data
- tex Leadwerks Texture Data
- sgstn Case CATalyst Steno Note Data
- smgxml SolidWorks Composer Assembly Structure Data
- ffxptheme FlashFXP Toolbar Theme Data
- id AOL Instant Messenger Buddy Icon
.mpd - LDraw Multi-Part Document
The MPD document files are related to LDraw. The MPD file is an LDraw Multi-Part Document. LDraw is an open standard for LEGO CAD programs that allow the user to create virtual LEGO models and scenes.
LDraw Multi-Part Document related extensions:
- ldr LDraw Model File
.mpd - Vagrant Story Map Data
The MPD game data files are related to Vagrant Story. The MPD file is a Vagrant Story Map Data. Vagrant Story is an action role-playing game developed and published by Square.
Vagrant Story Map Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .mpd file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .mpd extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .mpd files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .mpd files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .mpd file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .mpd file
To set the .mpd file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .mpd file association. Many applications can open .mpd files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .mpd file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
hpd, jpd, kpd, lpd, md, mdp, mld, mod, mp, mpc, mpe, mpf, mpr, mps, mpv
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .mpd filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .mpd:
- lpd LPD Daemon Print Permissions Data
- mld Xilinx Microprocessor Library Definition
- mod CATIA Model Data
- mp cGPSmapper Polish Map Data
- mpr BibExcel MPR Data
- mpx Microsoft Project Exchange Document
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .mpd page useful, please feel free to link to this page.