NML file format description
Many people often share .nml files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .nml files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .nml files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .nml files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .nml file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.nml - NSMB Editor Exported Level
The NML game data files are related to NSMB Editor. The NML file is a NSMB Editor Exported Level. New Super Mario Bros is a 2006 Nintendo ds platform video game published and developed by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS handheld game console.
|Category:||Game Data files|
|Magic:||- / -|
NSMB Editor Exported Level related extensions:
- civ4replay Civilization 4 Game Replay
- abz Alpha Black Zero Game Data
- t3 TADS 3 Compiled Game
- rda Anno 2070 Game Archive
- ik CryENGINE IK Animation
- smk StarCraft Portrait Data
.nml - NI Traktor Collection File
The NML multimedia files are related to NI Traktor. The NML file is an NI Traktor Collection File. Traktor is a DJ software package developed by Native Instruments.
NI Traktor Collection File related extensions:
- wvxml AudioPlayer XML Playlist
- ddcx DivX Descriptor v2 Data
- nsc Windows Media Station File
- cfb Comptons Multimedia Encyclopedia File
- m3a JukeBox Decoder MP3 Playlist
- csz TCMP Skin
.nml - NewGRF Meta Language Data
The NML game data files are related to OpenTTD. The NML file is a NewGRF Meta Language Data. NewGRF stands for New Graphics Resource File which provide a general interface to mod(ify) the OpenTTD game.
NewGRF Meta Language Data related extensions:
- grf OpenTTD Graphics Data
- nut OpenTTD AI Game Data
- obg OpenTTD OpenGFX Base Graphics Data
- obm OpenTTD Base Metadata
- obs OpenTTD Base Set Data
- scn OpenTTD Scenario Data
.nml - NEURO ONE Static Neuron Model
The NML data files are related to NEURO ONE. The NML file is a NEURO ONE Static Neuron Model. NEURO ONE is a Windows based neural networks software that handles static, dynamic and hybrid models. The NEURO ONE seems to be no longer supported.
NEURO ONE Static Neuron Model related extensions:
- aglsl Adobe GoLive Site Locator Data
- cha Adobe Photoshop Channel Settings
- rsr18 ReliaSoft RGA Standard Repository Data
- vtb CaseWare Working Papers Layout Document
- zbin Report Server Localization Data
- rhd Standard Intan RHD2000 Header Data
.nml - News Markup Language Data
The NML data files are related to Oxygen XML Editor. The NML file is a News Markup Language Data. News Markup Language (NewsML or NML) is a compact, extensible and flexible structural framework for news, based on XML and other appropriate standards and specifications.
News Markup Language Data related extensions:
- mwdp CodeWarrior Debugger Data
- itx FileNet ITX Form Template
- pm! Pegasus Mail Address Book
- 8xm TI-83/84 Plus Matrix Data
- lkp Microsoft SMS Lookup File
- apversion Apple Photos Version Data
.nml - NML Language Source Code
The NML development files are related to NevoSoft NML. The NML file is an NML Language Source Code. NML is a programming language developed by NevoSoft. The NevoSoft NML seems to be no longer supported.
NML Language Source Code related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .nml file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .nml extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .nml files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .nml files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .nml file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .nml file
To set the .nml file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .nml file association. Many applications can open .nml files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .nml file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
bml, gml, hml, jml, ml, mml, mnl, nl, nll, nlm, nm, nmi, nmk, nmm, nmo
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .nml filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .nml:
- mml Media Catalog MML File
- nlm Nokia LogoManager Bitmap
- bml Better Markup Language File
- hml Hangul Word Processor Markup Language v2 Data
- nl newlook Screen Data
- nnl Network Notepad Professional License
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .nml page useful, please feel free to link to this page.