ORC file format description
Many people often share .orc files without providing instructions on how to use them. This can make it difficult for users to determine which program is compatible for editing, converting, or printing .orc files. To address this issue, we have created this page to offer assistance and guidance on handling .orc files. We provide information on compatible software, editing instructions and conversion options to help users effectively interact with .orc files.
Our aim is to simplify the process and promote seamless use of the .orc file format.
6 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.orc - Voyetra Digital Orchestrator Pro Song
The ORC audio files are related to Voyetra Digital Orchestrator Pro. The ORC file is a Voyetra Digital Orchestrator Pro Song. Voyetra Digital Orchestrator Pro is a multitrack sequencer for MIDI and audio. Digital Orchestrator is a discontinued product. The Voyetra Digital Orchestrator Pro seems to be no longer supported.
|Application:||Voyetra Digital Orchestrator Pro|
|Magic:||- / -|
Voyetra Digital Orchestrator Pro Song related extensions:
- m NEC PC-98 Music Data
- pch2 Nord Modular G2 Patch
- psion Psion A-law Sound Data
- sga Self-Guard Security Camera Audio
- tvml TV NOW Portable Video Recorder Audio
- wusiksnd Wusikstation Sound Data
.orc - µVision Global Register Coloring Data
The ORC development files are related to µVision. The ORC file is a µVision Global Register Coloring Data. µVision is a window-based software development platform that combines a robust and modern editor with a project manager and make facility tool.
µVision Global Register Coloring Data related extensions:
- wixmsp WiX XML Patch File
- kfb Pyke Knowledge Fact Base
- h-- Sphinx C-- Language Header File
- axb Alpha Five Xbasic Script
- systag Android System Tag Data
- cy Cycript Source Code
.orc - TRS-80 Orchestra-90 Audio Data
The ORC audio files are related to Audio Overload. The ORC file is a TRS-80 Orchestra-90 Audio Data. The TRS-80 Micro Computer System is a desktop microcomputer launched in 1977 and sold by Tandy Corporation.
TRS-80 Orchestra-90 Audio Data related extensions:
- x4a Yamaha MOX6 All Audio Data
- elastik Elastik Sound Bank Data
- cks Cricket Audio Stream
- mgu Band-in-a-Box Song
- eov Epson Voice Creation Tool Voice Data
- nsf NES Audio Data
.orc - CSound Orchestra Midi Audio
The ORC audio files are related to CSound. The ORC file is a CSound Orchestra Midi Audio. Csound is a sound and music computing system which was originally developed by Barry Vercoe in 1985 at MIT Media Lab. Since the 90s,
CSound Orchestra Midi Audio related extensions:
.orc - Oracle Database Script
The ORC data files are related to Oracle Database. The ORC file is an Oracle Database Script. Oracle Database is a multi-model database management system produced and marketed by Oracle.
Oracle Database Script related extensions:
- xfm OmniForm XML Form Data
- cmf CaseMap File Viewer Definition
- wbverify Windows Backup Verify File
- blb Treepad Database Blob Data
- curve ANSYS TurboGrid Curve File
- stdsrcmdl Softimage Standard Source Model
.orc - Heroes of Might and Magic IV ORC Data
The ORC game data files are related to Heroes of Might and Magic IV. The ORC file is a Heroes of Might and Magic IV ORC Data. Heroes of Might and Magic IV is a turn-based strategy game developed by Gus Smedstad.
Heroes of Might and Magic IV ORC Data related extensions:
It is important to understand that the .orc file extension is not limited to a particular set of applications. Other programs besides the intended ones can also use the .orc extension to create files. This includes potentially harmful programs or malware that may generate .orc files for various purposes. Be especially cautious with .orc files coming from untrusted or unknown sources.
Can't open a .orc file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize an extension, you receive the following message:
Select an app to open this .orc file
To set the .orc file association in Windows 11, you can follow these steps
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon.
- In the Settings app, click on System and then select Apps from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Default apps option.
- Under the Default apps section, you will find various categories such as Email, Web browser, and Music player.
- Locate the category that matches the file type you want to associate, such as Photos for image files or Video player for video files.
- Click on the current default app listed under the category. A list of available apps will appear.
- Choose the app you want to set as the default for that file type. If the desired app is not listed, click on More apps to see additional options or click on Look for an app in the Microsoft Store to search for apps in the Store.
- After selecting the app, it will become the default choice for opening files of that type.
It's worth mentioning that you don't always need to set .orc file association. Many applications can open .orc files without requiring any specific file association to be set.
The .orc file extension is often given incorrectly
Based on searches conducted on our site in the past year, we have compiled a list of the most common misspellings. These frequent misspellings can cause confusion and hinder search accuracy. Our goal in providing this list is to help users find the right information more easily and enhance their overall search experience on our website.
These misspellings were the most common in the past year:
irc, krc, lrc, oc, ocr, odc, oec, ofc, ogc, ord, orf, ors, orv, orx, otc
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
There is a possibility that the .orc filename extension is misspelled. To assist users in identifying potential errors, we provide a list of similar file extensions in our database.
Filename extensions similar to .orc:
- ocr RelayFax OCR Document
- orx RadiantOne VDS Database Schema
- krc Mouse and Key Recorder Macro Data
- ord Orbit GIS Data
- odc OpenDCL File
- ofc Open Financial Connectivity Document
At DataTypes.net, we strive to provide a seamless user experience by ensuring compatibility with a wide range of operating systems. The following is a comprehensive list of the operating systems currently supported by DataTypes.net:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 11, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, macOS, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
Verified by DataTypes.net
The verification conducted by the DataTypes.net team ensures that the information presented is accurate, reliable, and thoroughly researched. Users can rely on DataTypes.net as a trusted source of information, knowing that their team's dedication to verification and quality control provides a dependable resource for staying informed.
DataTypes.net is not liable for the content and accuracy of external links, even if we exercise careful control over them.
If you find the information on this .orc page useful, please feel free to link to this page.